Community Stream Schedule: January 11 - 15

On 2021-01-08 at 12:16 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Monday: Dendra Leg Guards

Hey, can we get a dendra leg guard variant that has the full leg display effect? Its super pretty and lame both dont' match!

The left leg is the affected one!

On 2021-01-08 at 1:16 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

We’re kicking off a new year of Warframe community streams! The team’s looking forward to more hang outs and casual gameplay with you.

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Dendra Leg Guards
  • Tuesday: Sigma Series Sugatra
  • Wednesday: Dendra Shoulder Guards
  • Thursday: Sigma Series Syandana

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here.

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

You can also follow our live stream schedule on our calendar! Community Tenno, Digressive provides regular updates. You can use the subscription option if you’d like a reminder for each stream!

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

The stream didn’t appear on my end and no drop

On 2021-01-09 at 12:28 AM, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

You aren’t thinking of new players are you? DE gives everyone a fair chance to get stuff. 

yes, I'm thinking of all. I once was a new player and at that time I had a job like I do now. Although back then this was less of an issue because drops weren't items of high trade value or generally were only orbiter decorations and resources where if you were able to watch it was kinda cool to get the drop but no big deal if your schedule made you unable. Some drops nowadays are painful if u miss them or effect market prices greatly (ie: braton Vandal sets). Its seems like they're giving the game away nowadays. No need to play it anymore (yes, that was an exaggeration).

38 minutes ago, (XBOX)Catch Lightning said:

TFW DE is already ten minutes late to their own stream. If the teacher doesn't show up in fifteen minutes we can leave right?

It starting in about 8 mins what are you talking about?

On 2021-01-08 at 10:53 AM, (PSN)Wretchet18 said:

How long do their streams typically run for? I'm not a 10AM kinda guy(PST).

1 hour.  I am usually at work when they happen.  So it's not uncommon for me to turn it on leave and just come back to my phone in an hour to make sure I get the drop.

sometimes I watch but engagement is low. I imagine the chat is curated to the level that the community members only get a small portion of comments. 

Twitch Drops are nice when they work. But every now and again they just don't. I have to unlink and relink my account to get them again, and by the time I know there's an issue I've already missed out.

It's very frustrating that this happens, as I've missed more drops than just today's this way.

Same here still didn't received the drop look at my account it show twitch sync having some problem ... 
(It says " Could not find, Check back later. ")

... so I did unlink and link my twitch again now it show correctly ... I doubt some people can have same problem ... 
please check your ...

wE32u7B.png

now

9oCJgkp.png

sad - -"

Am 9.1.2021 um 00:20 schrieb (NSW)DeadPhish:

Ffs! enough with the drops that actually suck if you miss them. There are plenty of other items people would be excited about recieving that wont make others feel left out because they have responsibiliti. I'm sick of considering using sick days at work just for a freaking twitch drop. It sometimes seems like you guys just dont think about this stuff.

Phone on, browser opened, logged into twitch, phone muted, linked accs, "watch" stream, Free stuff.

Idk where or how you work but either but the phone on your desk with the screen down or if you can't access your phone at all put it in a lunch box while "watching" the stream.

Is there something that happens when it comes to the Xbox One Stream as it seems to be having the issues the most?

Curious as i really would like to get the T n T day drops. Double checking my acount is linked and all that fun stuff right now.

Free plat is always a welcome gift from DE.

I only had a problem with twitch drops once. It happened when I tried to attach more than one twitch account to my amazon account.

Suggestion:

• Using Private Mode or after deleting all cookies, go to each individual website and manually login and disconnect account link.

Websites including, but not limited to:

• Amazon (.ca or .com makes a big difference)
  • Twitch (found under "settings/prime" and separately under "settings/connections")
  • TwitchPrime (yes also different, now called PrimeGaming "gaming-dot-amazon-dot-com" with a different settings and connection records)
  • Warframe

I think there are still other account links I have forgotten, but the gist is:

• auto-login is the enemy
  • auto-link is the enemy
  • multi-login is the enemy

I know this is about prime loots and twitch drops which are separate, but for some reason they are connected.

Hi everyone,

As you may know we updated the forums Livestreams Calendar to reflect when streams are scheduled in your own local time.

You can link this calendar to your own Gmail calendar to receive reminders - here's how:

Spoiler

1) In your Google Calendar, click the + 'plus' button next to Other Calendars

kLZDcIv.png

2) Click the From URL option from the drop-down menu.

ZZysQmw.png

3) Copy and paste the following address into the URL of Calendar text box.

webcal://forums.warframe.com/calendar/3-livestreams/download

B1cUr45.png

4) Once you have pasted the URL, go to Settings and you will be able to set a custom name for the calendar and notifications for the streams.

FSzpRC2.png

• Like 1
  • [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic