Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: January 11 - 15

[DE]Helen

On 2021-01-10 at 12:40 AM, Udoshi said:

Hey, can we get a dendra leg guard variant that has the full leg display effect? Its super pretty and lame both dont' match!

The left leg is the affected one!

Yeah, I was messing with it yesterday and noticed the right leg had a full-leg display, which looked dope, but the left leg had only one. Idk how it's supposed to be (one or two), but pls at least fox it so they match 😬. Thx!

1 hour ago, Bigredteletubby said:

Yeah, I was messing with it yesterday and noticed the right leg had a full-leg display, which looked dope, but the left leg had only one. Idk how it's supposed to be (one or two), but pls at least fox it so they match 😬. Thx!

I don't think there's anything to fix here. Not all armors are symmetric; there's plenty of shoulder guards that are asymmetric, it makes sense that they have a couple of leg guards that are similarly asymmetric.

20 minutes ago, fastlane37 said:

I don't think there's anything to fix here. Not all armors are symmetric; there's plenty of shoulder guards that are asymmetric, it makes sense that they have a couple of leg guards that are similarly asymmetric.

Idk, it looks very weird, but you may be right... Kinda ruins the look for me tho :(

4 minutes ago, Bigredteletubby said:

Idk, it looks very weird, but you may be right... Kinda ruins the look for me tho :(

Honestly, I don't disagree but then the overall look isn't really my thing in the first place.

Since you actually set each side independently, I kind of wish they just made 2 versions of these asymmetric sets and let us mix and match as we want. There are a few asymmetric sets I wish were symmetric (or at least had the left shoulder available for the right when trying to make a different look or vice versa), and often I mix and match sets if I want an asymmetric look anyway. Since you can freely mix and match left and right sides of these sets, the asymmetric quality of these sets isn't doing anything for anyone.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)nerex33 said:

Why does it now say Sigma items? It was originally the whole Dendra set....

the whole dendra set is just the shoulders and legs, they're not broken up into left and right so they filled in with 2 other items. More is better, no?

1 hour ago, fastlane37 said:

Honestly, I don't disagree but then the overall look isn't really my thing in the first place.

Since you actually set each side independently, I kind of wish they just made 2 versions of these asymmetric sets and let us mix and match as we want. There are a few asymmetric sets I wish were symmetric (or at least had the left shoulder available for the right when trying to make a different look or vice versa), and often I mix and match sets if I want an asymmetric look anyway. Since you can freely mix and match left and right sides of these sets, the asymmetric quality of these sets isn't doing anything for anyone.

I don't love the look, but I figured, hey, I like Mag and I have her Pneuma skin, this might look good on it. I thought I would just make a Corpus-ish fashionframe with the cosmetics they were handing out, but it looks really weird with the asymmetrical leg plates. :/

8 minutes ago, fastlane37 said:

the whole dendra set is just the shoulders and legs, they're not broken up into left and right so they filled in with 2 other items. More is better, no?

Ah, I forgot they do that now. Back in the day you had to purchase each piece separately or as a whole set. I keep forgetting it's not like that anymore. 

Is there anyway to have this fixed  I watched it fully today and got nothing.  It is annoying since my connection has been good for months then suddenly look at warframe and it says unknown and to unlink the account.  There has to be a way to make this work 99.9 repeating percent of the time. 

What a surprise, watched the Tuesday stream and didnt get anything. Monday worked fine. New year same problems.

EDIT: As per usual, didn't have to do anything special to get Wednesday drop. It's always just Tuesday and sometimes Friday when I get nothing, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday are usually flawless. So bizarre. 

12 hours ago, 0or1 said:

There is some error with twitchlink,but i hadn't unlink twitch with warframe.

I hadn't loot Monday: Dendra Leg Guards and Tuesday: Sigma Series Sugatra.

warframe user page is Twitch Sync: Could not find, check back later . Click here to unlink.

ok.i will unlink and relink.

This doesn't work... i've been doing it since november and sometimes you get lucky and get the drops, most of the times you get nothing

6 hours ago, maxouno_daway said:

Hi, am I the only one who have watched all the yesterday and today live and not having the drop ? I got the leg gards from monday but i didn't receive the sugatara or the shoulder plate

You are not alone, I didnt get the drop.

On 2021-01-08 at 8:16 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

We’re kicking off a new year of Warframe community streams! The team’s looking forward to more hang outs and casual gameplay with you.

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Dendra Leg Guards
  • Tuesday: Sigma Series Sugatra
  • Wednesday: Dendra Shoulder Guards
  • Thursday: Sigma Series Syandana

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here.

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

You can also follow our live stream schedule on our calendar! Community Tenno, Digressive provides regular updates. You can use the subscription option if you’d like a reminder for each stream!

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

3 hours ago, Data-Raptor said:

Please put the Twitch drops / streams back on the in-game News. I've been keeping an eye on it in-game for when streams started again and never saw it update for new streams. Ended up missing both the Dendra drops because of that.  Most annoyed.

you can set alarms on your phone or computer, like i do

Archived