Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.5

[DE]Megan

Hello DE Devs, 

I would like to inquire about Railjack increased hull breaches. Every time Crew ships hit the railjack I get a hull breach. Even small fighters can breach the hull in small numbers. Is this intended or a bug?

This is pretty annoying and is only barely manageable if you have remote repair. For those without remote repair this may be game breaking especially when playing solo.

1 hour ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Guess it's too late to hope that you'll increase the rewards, you know, time vs reward is pretty horrific. 

But DE-2019+ has been like "oh, the more time they spend the more fun they're having" I guess. 

I understand your frustration, but guys, come on, i played for a week, once or twice a day, with mediocre equipment and teams, and got all of Lavos, Cedo, and maxed 3 top tier arcanes. Either RNG was in my favor, or i just dont mind grinding. Which I dont really, but yeah.

• The hotfix interrupted the respawn of the orfix mobs and bugged the weapon so mission end in advance
  • party members with low point on OV like 500 where other have 2k+2k+3k could be first at statistic :)

• Undead Nullificators
    • Locked in/out+skills in necramech bug (No drop hole fix, only restart game)
    • Sometimes for OV only 1 party member got 500ping (2 times got it). Other friend/members dont have it, in one of game after 5 restarts it down for 120 and work good. Tested after game - i go as host and He(host-1)  have 60-80 ping to Me with no problems.
    • F6 key screenshots at sometimes not working

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

It is unlikely that this should come up again, but if it does, it is essential that you take a screenshot with the in-game tool using the F6 key and send the unedited file to Support; screenshots taken this way have special embedded data that will help us find out why the game chose to place the Resonator where it shouldn’t be. Thanks!

Every time I hear of this process I am wondering, why the hell the whole manual process around it? Why not just have the game client itself send the screenshot automatically when you press F6?

Thanks for the fixes.

some feedback for improving player experience for the event (in my opinion at least): I think that one of the main frustrations of the event is caused by the lack of effect us players have on the course of the mission. A good answer to this can be to make the Orphixs that are supposed to spawn be like excavators (as in appear on the map and spawn the moment you get into the zone); That of course isn't supposed to affect the sentient control meter, but just improve waiting times in the event and let the players run specific setups to "speed-run" it if they choose to.

on another note: the Madurai school passives for damage increase do not apply to the mechs, and the mr.30 damage blessing doesn't either.

hope it was constructive or helpful :)

Thanks for the Hotfix (^v^)

Awesome!

Btw.. Operator transference mode sometimes can't be spammed (even without transference static de-buff), usually for over 10 seconds. Not that much problem but in the event mission it could be the cause of death or mech destroyed.

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Also, soft-caps on event scores are also not as fun, especially when the RNG factor persists throughout the event.

I strongly disagree there, i like the "be as effective within a certain time period" as an alternative to the normal "stay in a mission for as many hours as possible" more.

Extraction timer resetting is still bugged. Every mission I've played since this hotfix has seen an issue where when the host enters the extraction zone and a client also does, the host is no longer registered as being in the extraction zone, so the host then has to leave and re-enter the area.

"

• "Adjusted Flagellocanth hit box to allow for easier targeting"

Easier targeting? more like "made it possible to catch them in a lifespan"

I spent 2 hours yesterday fishing and only caught 4 because trying to hit them yesterday was like trying to spit into a cup while spinning on a record table while on the back of a sprinting cheetah.   I only caught those 4 because they got stuck and even when trying to spear them when stationary I missed several times because my spear went through them over AND OVER AND OVER.

Today? 10 minutes and I have 8+.

I sure hope you don't do this again in the future. No more hit boxes the size of a grain of sand please. 

Thanks for giving them hitboxes that can actually be hit when they're in motion.

Seriously though,thanks for the fix. Fishing is one of my favorite things to do in warframe.

I really wonder if we're ever going to get a change for ISO vault Bonewidow mechs still having a 'storm shroud' Esque damage reduction(immunity from all sides). Bonewidow has a shield that protects only the front, we're forced to turn around to face enemies while it's active on OUR mech, so why when we get behind bonewidow mechs in vaults I see damage numbers of 0? why do they get invincibility from behind when the shield protects the front?

Thank you lads, for all the fixes. Could you please fix Lavos' "Passive" not working while having Helmynth Transplant - The Ability Slot with changed ability can't use it's element in Elemental Imbuement. It's kinda redundant, since you loose too much without gaining enough in return, making Helminth more of a liability to use with him. Besides, Damage-dealing Abilities from Helmynth don't get any bonuses from Lavos' Passive, so this won't change anything in his gameplay. Although using Quiver and other Hold-to-Switch abilities should be disallowed on him for obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, Mephane said:

Every time I hear of this process I am wondering, why the hell the whole manual process around it? Why not just have the game client itself send the screenshot automatically when you press F6?

Because you might not abuse this but how many people would press f6 after every bulletjump?

Archived