Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.5

no fix for Prisma Decurions used formas, no fix for Ironbride matching Warframe's color, not the Bonewidow's, and still no Prime Parts for Chroma Immortal skin

• Like 1
5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.5

Operation: Orphix Venom Changes & Fixes:

• Removed Solaris prisoners in the Operation tileset as no Granum related activities are meant to be present in the respective tileset.

• Fixed another Host migration related scoring exploit.

• Fixed an End of Mission crash when an Orphix attempts to spawn.

• Fixed rare cases where Resonators would spawn behind locked puzzle doors in the tileset. 

• It is unlikely that this should come up again, but if it does, it is essential that you take a screenshot with the in-game tool using the F6 key and send the unedited file to Support; screenshots taken this way have special embedded data that will help us find out why the game chose to place the Resonator where it shouldn’t be. Thanks!

• Fixed having Voidrigs Storm Shroud run out on your personal Necramech while you’re in a rent-a-Mech resulting in your personal Necramech becoming invincible.

• Fixed Extraction countdown being reset by enemies/Pets entering the Extraction zone (also occurs in normal Survival missions). 

Changes

• The Mining drop rate of Necrathene has been doubled! To make this change, Heciphron Mining drop rate has been reduced by 6% to balance the Necrathene increase.

• This change is similar to how we increased the Mining drop rate of Thaumica in Deimos Arcana to help alleviate Necramech crafting pain points.

• Upon login of this Hotfix, accounts that owned either the Necramech Snake Skin and/or Voidrig Day of The Dead Skin will be given the corresponding Necramech Helmets. Players who purchase these Skins in the future will get the Helmet automatically.

• Adjusted Flagellocanth hit box to allow for easier targeting.

• The Teralyst spawn sound loop will no longer play while in Cetus.

• Modified the Pet Incubation screen to allow you to purchase Companion Inventory Slots for Platinum if you need them, thus removing the extra step of having to leave and use the Market. (I.e. behaves like when you try to claim a weapon from the Foundry but have no free Slots).

Fixes

• Fixed enemies becoming permanently crowd controlled when under the combined effect of Hydroids Tentacle Swarm and Larva (Helminth Infused).

• Fixed Railjack objectives and enemies not spawning if Client player is in Pilot seat during load-in.

• Fixed functionality loss if you clicked on a Chat Link to open an item or market page while loading back to the Dojo from a Railjack mission.

• Fixed rare loot spawn point that was inaccessible near extraction in the Corpus Ship tileset.

• Fixed Orb Vallis Coildrives gaining 5x fire rate.

• Another fix for the Mission Progress screen appearing blank while in a Necramech.

• Fixed previously summoned Client Necramech appearing to explode when re-summoning it.

• Fixed muted music in The War Within cinematics.

• Fixed Railjack Crewship gun turrets targeting Penumbra clocked Itzal players. 

• Fixed ‘Return to Railjack’ persisting on screen in Railjack missions.

• Fixed Heart of Deimos Snake Necramech appearing to have double attachments.

• Fixed chosen Energy color not applying to Necramech ground slams  

• Fixed up elemental trails and FX for Bonewidows Exalted Ironbride.

• Fixed the Lobotriscid being nearly invisible both while swimming and in the holding diorama.

• Fixed Flagellocanth caught scenes having incorrect positioning.

• Fixed missing lower body animations when performing a Whip aerial attack.

• Fixed Voidrig Snake Necramech Helmet Skin appearing as a filepath in the Necramech Arsenal. 

• Fixed Syndicates that only have Universal Medallions as Trade Ins displaying ‘NO TO REDEEM’ when you have nothing to redeem.

• Fixed Pathocyst Infested pod sound looping when pods are created but do not spawn a maggot.

• Fixed Paris Prime shot sounds occasionally playing locally for remote players.

• Fixed visual issues with the Oscira Bow Skin when equipped on the Kuva Bramma.

• Fixed ‘BONUS’ label in the Market persisting after purchasing said item.

• Fixed numerous script errors related to mounting/dismounting/using Railjack Side Turrets.

• Fixed an edge case script error when typing in chat while the Options Menu is open.

When are you going to address dojo transporters that were renamed during the bug that caused them to fly off the dojo map, because i have two transporters because of that bug still stuck out in the map where i telelport to that transporter but i can't enter decorator mode to delete it. this is very annoying as i want to scrap two of them but the game wont let me because im not in the dojo map. can you address this so players can delete bugged transporters or at the very least eliminate all transporters that were renamed during the bugged issue?

Edited by PatrioticEagle
  • Like 1

Lavos suggestion: make the status infusion apply permanently to abilities. Can be reset by infusing new status or removed by infusing same status again (optional, IDK why you would ever remove it). Applying before every cast is so time consuming, and playing on controller makes it impossible to get in a good groove. 
Lavos Fix: 1st ability infusion description is misleading, says "imbue all abilities" instead of "the next ability cast".

any progress on the MR30 bless problems?

it seems to do nothing, nobody gets a notification, the menu just closes after the attack bless is chosen. the timer has been reset and no bless available, no blessing applied until i leave the relay. still due to test and see if anyone else gets the bless at all

*edit: ok people do receive their blessing once they've left the relay. just they get no notification and no visible indicator top right along with their other boosters, etc. until they leave the relay :<

Edited by outseeker
moar details
  • Like 2

Can we please have the animation for getting into a rent-a-mech sped up? Have failed Orphixes because my Operator happened to be closer to a rent-a-mech than to my mech, so I got stuck in that ridiculously slow animation.

Also can you set a priority check for Transference? Getting into a rent-a-mech shouldn't even be possibly if we have our own mech nearby

• Like 3

Thank you for the hotfix.

Arcana Bounties need the Esophage marked for easy access back to the surface, at present if you can't find an Esophage you have to travel almost 1 km back to the surface to start the next bounty which is a time waste considering weeks of grind for no weapon parts dropping. (rng hates me) 
Matchmaking for Arcana Bounties is needed.

Khora's whip with LOS is a fail, refer to the post above for details, you've effectively killed a good Warframe for all of us legit players because of a few farming macro exploiters.
Makes me question if investing in the Khora Prime will be a waste of time.

Please fix the Fluctus not hitting the Orphix centre once opened, just seeing zeros as damage, if you're lucky enough to see an actual damage number.

Please fix fishing in Deimos getting stuck while using the fishing poles on the exocrine. It happens with both fishing poles from player accounts, though I've only had it happen to myself with the Ebisu Spear.

Can we please have an option for our Orbiters A B C for appearance like Warframes have that way we can switch between appearances.

Can we please get the Cryptanaut Necramech Helmet to display the Day Of The Dead skin to match the rest of the Necramech, or could you just make the Day Of The Dead skin universal on all the Necramechs.

I know this will not be done for this Orphix event but maybe for the next one, add the Esc button to stop entering into a rent-a-mech by accident so frustrating to accidentally enter one when your Mech is standing close. (yes yes look for the rent-a-mechs but in the heat of battle, I'm sure everyone has done it at least once)

• Like 3

Thanks for the HF.

Still having tons of affinity gain issues with archguns in Orphix Venom though (literally done like 3 missions to the full 36 orphix rounds with a Fluctus, with a booster, weapon still rank 9 lol).   Archgun affinity gain still seems to be broken.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Just because you dont know how we do it doesnt mean we exploit anything,DE instantly wiped recent ,,bug scores'' 

Everyone with a better score than me is exploiting, everyone with a worse score than me is bad at the game. 🤪

Can the scoring be looked into seriously? Because this event is severely scaled against casual clans.
There are players that have jobs and activities beyond this game that don't want to adhere to the absurd demands of the high-activity clans. You are punishing people inadvertently.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed having Voidrigs Storm Shroud run out on your personal Necramech while you’re in a rent-a-Mech resulting in your personal Necramech becoming invincible.

Surprised that a negative-IQ member of this negative-IQ community has yet to throw a tantrum over a bug strat getting patched. I'll get the popcorn ready just in case.

Loss of functionality when fishing in daemos, not fixed yet?

Falling through the world while on a k-drive, same issue.

Scintillant drop rate needs,. better sources - maybe buy with reputation?

Thanks for the Fixes!
would've been cool if you've fixed that 1 year old bug with broken Head position on Warframes after you bypass any consoles just once (to the end of the mission)
It really affects only Chroma's gameplay since his 1st ability's "beam" targetting based on where the Warframe's head looks, and not the crosshair...

vor 13 Stunden schrieb mikakor:

haaa, yes, i just checked, because gaining this many points are totally legit. 

allow me at least to express reasonable doubts. 

i ll allow you to doubt my words but please dont blatantly call people cheater 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb -NICHE-:

Everyone with a better score than me is exploiting, everyone with a worse score than me is bad at the game. 🤪

what if we have the same score 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb dorukayhan:

Surprised that a negative-IQ member of this negative-IQ community has yet to throw a tantrum over a bug strat getting patched. I'll get the popcorn ready just in case.

Actually being invincible is a problem during the mission so its important to avoid that bug at all costs

vor 4 Stunden schrieb ArgonautTitan:

Can the scoring be looked into seriously? Because this event is severely scaled against casual clans.
There are players that have jobs and activities beyond this game that don't want to adhere to the absurd demands of the high-activity clans. You are punishing people inadvertently.

they are not punishing anyone,getting a shiny gold trophy for the clan is something you should ,,work'' for and not be handed to anyone that logs into the game,its not even a top 20 clan threshold or something so please stop crying over something that gives nobody ANY benefit aside from a statue in your dojo

• Like 1
vor 10 Stunden schrieb Blyker:

I strongly disagree there, i like the "be as effective within a certain time period" as an alternative to the normal "stay in a mission for as many hours as possible" more.

I agree with both of you here, the event was and is called an ,,endurance'' or ,,endless'' mission,which suggests that ,,endurance'' wins,not efficiency during a *fixed* time period because the mission is supposed to be ,,endless'' Voltage is right,if you call sth endurance dont put a cap on it. But this ,,type'' of event is not sth I am strongly against,its just that please dont call  endurance or endless beforehand then  and call it idk ,, Orphix Venom Efficiency'' or something more creative. A lot people would like a real ,,endless'' event again like Hostile Mergers or Ambulas  reborn and not arbitrary fixed events that are called endurance for no reason at all,during SS (Scarlet Spear) I can assure you we would have loved doing the space or even ground mission for much longer , speed and ,,being effective'' still have their meaning and influence during a endless mission as well,just over a longer time period. There was no reason to cap SS at all,at start before exploits get fixed maybe,but after that its completely the opposite of an ,,endurance'' mission. Killing and Dealing damage would not have been a problem either during SS , they even nerfed the HP and scaling because some casuals cried they couldnt kill it. 

20 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

they are not punishing anyone,getting a shiny gold trophy for the clan is something you should ,,work'' for and not be handed to anyone that logs into the game,its not even a top 20 clan threshold or something so please stop crying over something that gives nobody ANY benefit aside from a statue in your dojo

I'm in a Ghost Clan with others, I got the Gold trophy by myself playing the event and stuck it in the Dojo.
Not sure of the requirements to get one, my best score was 21,078 out of the runs I've done in it, I had the Trophy before the other one in the in the Clan started the event. 

Not sure if they have fixed you need to build the Silver Trophy before the email comes in giving the Gold one, that's what happened to myself. 

• Like 2
  • [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic