Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.5

[DE]Megan

14 hours ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Guess it's too late to hope that you'll increase the rewards, you know, time vs reward is pretty horrific. 

REWARDS?! WHAT ELSE? MAYBE YOU ALSO WANT FUN?! Players these days are so entitled. Wanting to have fun and rewards in your second job.. What a world.

I tend to have long update times every patch, but this since OV it's gotten a lot worse. I think since the start of the event I had more launcher-idle time than actual play time. I play casually, so sometimes I just turn on my game-machine and let it run updates and play hours later for just like one half an hour up to two. It worked all right this way up to OV patch line - on occasional checks the update failed message is on screen or the launcher is still at checking for new content, yikes. Rebooting the router doesn't help either.

The event itself is quite enjoyable, despite quite a lot of bugs. I was planning getting me Arcane Grace to r5 today. Well, I guess I won't be able to join in today (again), thanks to hotfix #5.

Worst was so far was that sometimes father gives me his bad face and has no OV trade in options, so I have to quit and pray the launcher let's me get through one more time. And then I have to often read "check your info", which isn't due to a typo in my password. Hope it's better tomorrow (but I'm thinking this for quite a few weeks now)

3 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

which suggests that ,,endurance'' wins,not efficiency during a *fixed* time period because the mission is supposed to be ,,endless''

And while i am not fully disagreeing with you i see people doing endurance runs of 42 something km or other distances. I have never heard of an endurance run, here is the start now succes tell us when you cant put another foot in front of the other anymore, world record is 7 days! Succes! 

I just want to illustrate that your interpretation of when something can or should be called endurance is arbitrary. Like the running example i gave above, according to the wiki endurance running is every distance above 3km.

Hello, this operation is not fun for the following reasons:

1. It takes too long to get to 12 waves.

2. The rewards are too few compared to the work required.

3. You have once again circumvented all that we've worked for in favor of not letting players be too powerful.

4. The enemies are pointless, the game revolves only around seeking out the spawned mechanics in order to start shooting the bullet sponge objective. Rinse and repeat.

I  hope that you will steer away from this punishing content in the future and for the moment at least quadruple the amount of the event currency to make up for it.

4 minutes ago, Smilomaniac said:

Hello, this operation is not fun for the following reasons:

1. It takes too long to get to 12 waves.

2. The rewards are too few compared to the work required.

3. You have once again circumvented all that we've worked for in favor of not letting players be too powerful.

4. The enemies are pointless, the game revolves only around seeking out the spawned mechanics in order to start shooting the bullet sponge objective. Rinse and repeat.

I  hope that you will steer away from this punishing content in the future and for the moment at least quadruple the amount of the event currency to make up for it.

- It takes 20 minutes to reach 12 waves to get the C reward. That is the same time that it takes for a full rotation in a normal survival run. I do not see this.
- It is an event that enables anyone to get the rewards that you normally could only get by capturing Hydrolists in the Plains of Eidolon.
- I do not understand that can you give an example? Or is this because you need Mechs to do the event?
- I see this as a short fun event to do not anything i would bother with every day if it would become normal just like i do not do a lot of things that are possible in Warframe on a daily basis.

The event is ending soon but still Corpus Nullifiers still bugging us out when we tried to get into our mech that happens to be in a Nullifier's bubble at the time. We then cannot use operator or any mech abilities after that.

Why does the Nullifier's bubble caused such bug? What is wrong with the programming code of the bubble making the nullfying effect to last forever even when not in the bubble anymore?

I'm finding it harder and harder to play the event. Most repetitive and bland gameplay since Scarlet Spear. 

Would have appreciated it more if the duration of a complete run was cut in half or phasic cell gain was boosted up to 2x.

Kudos to those who still play but you really need to not value your time to be able to repetitively play it. 

Let's hope we'll get better events later down the road. 

6 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

they are not punishing anyone,getting a shiny gold trophy for the clan is something you should ,,work'' for and not be handed to anyone that logs into the game,its not even a top 20 clan threshold or something so please stop crying over something that gives nobody ANY benefit aside from a statue in your dojo

First of all, I'm not asking for a handout. Nowhere in my post did I say a damn thing about that, so I'd appreciate if you'd not put words in my mouth.
My point is that this Operation is extremely exclusive in actually getting the damn points for the trophies. Unlike Scarlet Spear.
Yes, while having Rentamechs is nice for players that can't get a mech in time, they are not viable for a full run to get the 21k+ points. And so, casual clans are inadvertently hurt by this decision. While I've made it to 36 with 1 or 2 clan members in my squad using Rentamechs, they weren't doing anything. And some clan members refuse to run the event at all because it's boring as hell. I'm of the same mind, honestly. This Operation sucks, and I by no means am worried about the trophies because they made it too difficult just to access. 
I'm only trying to make the simple point of: "The scoring is #*!%ed and makes obtaining the trophies more difficult for casual players/clans". That's it.
By the way, the key word is "inadvertently" in my initial post. Which means "accidentally". The "Punishing" comment was more toward people's ability to get mechs in the first place, because they're a huge time dump to get and to properly forma.

Read what's being given to you before you respond with false assumptions.

40 minutes ago, ArgonautTitan said:

First of all, I'm not asking for a handout. Nowhere in my post did I say a damn thing about that, so I'd appreciate if you'd not put words in my mouth.
My point is that this Operation is extremely exclusive in actually getting the damn points for the trophies. Unlike Scarlet Spear.
Yes, while having Rentamechs is nice for players that can't get a mech in time, they are not viable for a full run to get the 21k+ points. And so, casual clans are inadvertently hurt by this decision. While I've made it to 36 with 1 or 2 clan members in my squad using Rentamechs, they weren't doing anything. And some clan members refuse to run the event at all because it's boring as hell. I'm of the same mind, honestly. This Operation sucks, and I by no means am worried about the trophies because they made it too difficult just to access. 
I'm only trying to make the simple point of: "The scoring is #*!%ed and makes obtaining the trophies more difficult for casual players/clans". That's it.
By the way, the key word is "inadvertently" in my initial post. Which means "accidentally". The "Punishing" comment was more toward people's ability to get mechs in the first place, because they're a huge time dump to get and to properly forma.

Read what's being given to you before you respond with false assumptions.

What's the point on having tiers of trophies if anyone, even the people who doesn't bother with the game modes involved (oeprators and necramechs) can have them regardless their performance?

Do competitions IRL drop golden medals for the amateur guy that didn't train or it goes for the people who trained and dedicated to that competition in particular and reachs first place?

Tnx for DE for fix for Other exploit when player is death (stay in AFK)),when complete game no get reward (Phasic Cell) 

Now play with my friend  nope  problem complete on  2300 Phasic Cell    without  others players

Only 2 players Prоtea with Dispensary  max [Voidrig+max 7 Form][Fluctus+5 Form no need Riven][Combat Decline]  =2300 easy 

90% frоm player nope  items and Failed OV 36

Instead of worrying about aesthetic fixes can we fix the excavator scaling issue in steel path...you increase the health/armor/shields and number of enemies thats fine, but the objective needs to have more health atleast you go in solo and they die instantly.

Thanks for the hotfix.  Think we can get the rest of Lavos' Vial Rush on other frames after you use the Helminth system?  AKA when will the press and HOLD function on the vial rush ability actually give our next ability cast the Cold damage.  Currently as of writing this post it only takes the first function of the skill.

Archived