Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sortie rescue almost always on lua

(PSN)willitical

9 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Confirmation bias. You hate Lua Rescue, so you remember Lua Rescue when it happens more than the mundane, easily-ignored other rescues when they happen.

it definitely could be just that, and i considered that, but in my mind it does seem like we get lua rescue all the time 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-01-10 at 4:20 AM, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

I hate Kuva Fortress Rescue more than most, I bet.

Lua Rescue is remarkably easy, if you use the back route.

umm what, care to explain, cause i don't know what back route you're taking about, also its pretty confusing for most players since they don't know that you have to jump in the portal after every hack to test the vault, and not to all hack at once, like i said its very confusing, and there isn't a detailed guide to how the vault works in there anyways, they removed the sortie spy on lua i think because it was soo complex, so can't they just remove the rescue on lua too, or maybe make some qol improvements to it, like maybe lock the other hack consoles so only 1 can be operated at a time, and force someone to test the vault before hacking another console, then the mission would go smoothly most of the time instead of it feeling like a game of chance

8 hours ago, (PSN)willsp282012 said:

umm what, care to explain, cause i don't know what back route you're taking about, also its pretty confusing for most players since they don't know that you have to jump in the portal after every hack to test the vault, and not to all hack at once, like i said its very confusing, and there isn't a detailed guide to how the vault works in there anyways, they removed the sortie spy on lua i think because it was soo complex, so can't they just remove the rescue on lua too, or maybe make some qol improvements to it, like maybe lock the other hack consoles so only 1 can be operated at a time, and force someone to test the vault before hacking another console, then the mission would go smoothly most of the time instead of it feeling like a game of chance

The back route bypasses the gate hack (and the three doors that slowly open). It's directly across from the gate panel - drop down the hole between the Lua rocks, hop over the moving laser deathtrap, and follow the white vine / branch back up to the portal room with the two turrets.

The portal check only needs to happen after you hear the prisoner's voice bit shout, "Hey, I'm in here" (or something to that effect), and it plays after you hack the correct switch.

There is also the ceiling entrance (my preferred route), you just climb/bulletjump/operator dash up a specific pillar through a tunnel in the roof.  If you enter the main room through the center main door, then it's the pillar on your right.

Archived