Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad Disrespectfull And Ruk Hate Everything

BloodKitten

start with alad.

hes not trying to hide his hatred for you, and he keep saying it pains him to even pay you cause your "betrayer".

he evens say that he plan something for the captured pods even when you help him.

can hear how he cerfully pick his words cause hes bullS#&$ting on the spot.

ruk.

he hate tennos there no denying this, he consider you his servent "you serve me well tenno"

but atleast hes being a little bit nice when sending battle payments.

altough he will turn on us, just like alad v at the end of the event.

now considering the lotus.

when on corpus side "you are forced to fight with corpus", on grineer side "you have chosen to support"

"forced" "chosen"

help alad and hope he'll have enough respect to release the pods.

or

help ruk and get the pods yourself.

debate when not busy spamming 10+ runs per hour? >.>

Ergo, why I follow Ruk.

I've got a lot more respect for the Grineer than the Corpus, since they aren't trying to hire us to help lose our own kind for research.

Alad reminds me of a nerd in a giant power suit trying to take down the school bully.

start with alad.

hes not trying to hide his hatred for you, and he keep saying it pains him to even pay you cause your "betrayer".

he evens say that he plan something for the captured pods even when you help him.

ruk.

he hate tennos there no denying this, he consider you his servent "you serve me well tenno"

when on corpus side "you are forced to fight with corpus", on grineer side "you have chosen to support"

"forced" "chosen"

or

Duty has forced us...

Because the Lotus called us the Ward of this system. Its our ward. The system consist of the people in it. Therefore we are duty bound to protect them. Thus we join Corpus.

Fix your damn Grammar.

We are called Betrayers because the first Tenno Killed their Godfigures we call "Orokin"

We are their Judas.

as of the Grineer:

They just Envy our force and superior technology.

I'm pretty sure that according to the Dark Sector wiki, Hayden Tenno created the golden age of Orokin Technology, so it's the corpus who are in the wrong, same for the grineer.

Duty has forced us...

Because the Lotus called us the Ward of this system. Its our ward. The system consist of the people in it. Therefore we are duty bound to protect them. Thus we join Corpus.

Nope joining either side is wrong. The Corpus indoctrinate people. Learn the lore please.

start with alad.

ruk.

"forced" "chosen"

or

Um what the Lotus says " You sense of right has chosen to help Corpus in this fight, Leave no Grineer alive in this mission."

Edited by Gravefire

Ergo, why I follow Ruk.

I've got a lot more respect for the Grineer than the Corpus, since they aren't trying to hire us to help lose our own kind for research.

Alad reminds me of a nerd in a giant power suit trying to take down the school bully.

At least Alad can speak English and doesn't beg me every mission to join the other side.

The Grineer hate your very existence. Who's to say they only went to war to gain more territory? Corpus just wants money, and find your existence profitable.

It's a lose-lose situation either way. Grineer doesn't have to abide by the rules and tell you where the hiding Tenno are. And Alad probably won't tell you either.

Edited by Xelorx

as of the Grineer:

They just Envy our force and superior technology

I thought the Grineer just wanted to enslave and/or exterminate everything that wasn't them.

Nope joining either side is wrong. The Corpus indoctrinate people. Learn the lore please.

Finally someone I can agree with here. I do not think there is a side to chose. It makes me laugh when I see all the threads with people trying to justify siding with either side with noble reasons. I already mass murder both of them for free, give me something extra in return and I can hold killing one side for one mission. Can't promise anything for the next.

I believe the indoctrination process can be reversed however. So in that sense, even though they are loyal indoctrinated subjects. The civilians under corpus control are innocents and therefor our duty to defend. Here comes the duty we are forced to uphold despite the sacrifice of our fellow Tenno. It's only my interpretation though.

or

I do not think Alad would release the pods out of respect at all. He needs them for his pet project. Worst case, he would sell them back to us that I am sure.

As for Ruk, it is only convenient for him that he doesn't need the pods. That way he can offer them as a gesture of goodwill. However if it was Vor, I am sure it would be a different story. The Grineer leaders seems to have their own agenda beside the will of the sisters.

Edited by Theodorick

We are duty bound to protect EVERYONE in this solar system... this includes the Grineer, and Corpus... However the balance is being interrupted as the Grineer are invading Mars trying to enslave Corpus...

In the end they are both under our protection... When the Sentients come to destroy our solar system again it is our duty to protect them...

Were a lot like Karas... ever seen the end of Karas Revelation? Where the Japanese military was about to kill Karas' true body but Karas stopped them telling them that they were under his protection, but had just killed a group of demons who went rouge destroying the balance... When the balace is being disrupted we may have to kill our own, or those we are dutied to protect in order to bring balance...

Technically, the Corpus indoctrination is not bad; I mean, where does it say that it is bad? The only reason we think it is bad is because modern indoctrination has a negative connotation. All we know is that the Corpus worship the Orokin as gods, who are a mystery race that knew how to make some pretty good weapons.

Technically, the Corpus indoctrination is not bad; I mean, where does it say that it is bad? The only reason we think it is bad is because modern indoctrination has a negative connotation. All we know is that the Corpus worship the Orokin as gods, who are a mystery race that knew how to make some pretty good weapons.

Because brainwashing is totally a non-evil act. Oh wait...

Yeah I totally agree. I hate all those free thinking little annoyances running around, inventing stuff, going beyond the general consensus to challenge our own knowledge of the universe. They never contributed to anything at all.

Fix your damn Grammar.

We are called Betrayers because the first Tenno Killed their Godfigures we call "Orokin"

We are their Judas.

as of the Grineer:

They just Envy our force and superior technology.

Fix your own first.

Not every random word requires a capital letter.