Question

11 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PSN)KyomaSatomi said:

I've recently bought some Necramech part from Loid. But for building it, I need a damaged part.

Any suggestion how I can get one?

Isolation vaults. The mechs you kill in there drop the parts. You can also trade for them.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, (PSN)KyomaSatomi said:

Last time I fought a mech, it exploded on death and I found nothing.

I'm not sure it's a 100% chance to drop.  But also as bounty rewards for iso vaults.  So, iso vaults.

edit: also, keep in mind, you'll need a blueprint for the completed thing which requires a higher rank with loid than the parts.  Some people seem to miss that part.

Edited by mkah_mvet

The Damaged Necramech Part drops are not 100%.  In fact, they're pretty low, at anywhere from 3% to 11%:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Necramech_(Enemy)

I would recommend looking up the resources needed first, and plan farming runs for both the Damaged Parts and the mined minerals together.  Even though they upped the rates for Necrathene lately, my guess is that that will still be the hardest one to collect.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb MqToasty:

The Damaged Necramech Part drops are not 100%.  In fact, they're pretty low, at anywhere from 3% to 11%:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Necramech_(Enemy)

I would recommend looking up the resources needed first, and plan farming runs for both the Damaged Parts and the mined minerals together.  Even though they upped the rates for Necrathene lately, my guess is that that will still be the hardest one to collect.

Regarding the ores and gems, what I need most currently is the bps for the cut versions.

29 minutes ago, (PSN)KyomaSatomi said:

Regarding the ores and gems, what I need most currently is the bps for the cut versions.

the blueprints for the cut versions are sold by Otak at the town.

10 minutes ago, (PSN)KyomaSatomi said:

I know. I just haven't had the standing to get them all yet.

well, grinding ISO vaults for the mech parts will also give you tokens which you can convert into standing

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Miser_able:

well, grinding ISO vaults for the mech parts will also give you tokens which you can convert into standing

And materianly I can trade with Father and Odak - and in return get stuff from Grandmother.

19 hours ago, (PSN)KyomaSatomi said:

I've recently bought some Necramech part from Loid. But for building it, I need a damaged part.

Any suggestion how I can get one?

bring a nekros with you as it can dip into the drop tables, or can ask friends or clan/allaince members if they got mech parts to spare.
if you were on xbox i probbily rob you blind of your ammo drums for a damaged mech part set as i had done alot of iso vaults just to get mods an damaged stuff