Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veterans are there any nerfs or changes you would like to see reverted.

Luther848

This isn't for changes you would like to see or something that DE promised which changed before release just stuff that you think should be reverted to a previous iteration. It can be for anything like Mods, Warframes, Weapons, or Gameplay Systems.

2 минуты назад, Luther848 сказал:

This isn't for changes you would like to see or something that DE promised which changed before release just stuff that you think should be reverted to a previous iteration. It can be for anything like Mods, Warframes, Weapons, or Gameplay Systems.

i just want an actual god damn cinematic quest that actually changes things in the universe, like the second dream, like the war within, like all those good things. never needed fortuna, never needed deimos, never needed useless skates or mechs. it would be a "revert to a previous iteration" is SOME sense.

Only M4D.

Other than that i would like to see some change to Banshee's Quake and Resonating Quake, not necessarily a revert, just deleting it and replacimg it with an useful ability would be fine.

Daikyu got a damage nerf too in favor of fire rate, but i don't think there was really any point to it.

I played the game for a couple years and got bored of it many times over these years due to a lack of meaningful end content for long time players, so i guess i qualify as a 'veteran'.

There was a nerf to Cataclysm for Limbo aaaggggeeesss ago that I still feel overnerfed it for no reason. The ability was supposed to have some damage aspects to it, and DE effectively removed all of them when it would have been best to remove one of the factors. Removing one would have fixed the instant-room nuking but would still have allowed it to deal some modicum of damage, however that is now not the case.

Khora's LoS nerf is also a really bad one. LoS is a very wonky system and half the time you cast Whipclaw it just doesn't do anything. DE either needs to revert the change and instead reduce the AoE range or attempt to fix LoS in general on most Warframe abilities.

Oberon's Renewal, while not exactly a nerf, is still able to heal allied summons for extra energy when before it did without the extra cost. Personally, I'd rather just not be able to heal allies' summons to avoid the extra drain, it's still really bad with a Nekros (or heaven forbid a Titania) in your squad and I don't see the point when most summons have their own ways of being healed. If DE is going to allow it, however, the energy drain should just be ignored for anything but Warframes.

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting, but those are some of the top three that still really bug me.

Yeah, they made even maxed out railjacks weaker than cardboard for some reason, which mandates a 4th crew member repairing at all times even when at > 90% health when your shields go down. 

That's utterly ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, That1Cactus said:

I want Blast Procs to return to being able to knockdown enemies. It was the most enjoyable thing about the status.
Blast is now just, nothing.

The issue there I think is that it actively hurt the damage of explosive weapons, as you couldn't get Headshots while the enemy was on the ground.

However, you could easily just give that back to Blast and just make enemies on the ground take 25% extra damage from all Blast sources per Blast Proc. Maybe make it so enemies that get successful Blast Procs explode on death, dealing a portion of your Blast damage in a small AoE around them to help mop up stragglers. More procs increase the Range. You could also make it so each Blast Proc itself has a chance of causing a secondary, halved Range explosion, with the more procs you get increasing that chance. 

Anything's better than an accuracy debuff really. I still can't believe DE chose that over knockdown.

13 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I want them to revert whatever the heck they did to Railjack Armor as well as remove rivens.

I tried Veil Proxima recently and it played like usual? what are you on about? Skold Gokstad volleys didn't even do that much damage to RJ's health

4 minutes ago, wtrmlnjuc said:

Interior Railjack hazards. Right now support/omni-focused gameplay is even less engaging than before because what's even remotely difficult about having just one of each hazard?

People didn't like to stick to their jobs. Shocking, I know. The players practically made DE remove co-op from RJ lmao. Man, I remember being zapped to death by those electrical hazards. Good times.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)hirprirode said:

Ash and Mirage 4th ability how original was

Doubt they change the l.o.s. Requirement of prism, given the ability is light based. The Hall of Mirror nerf where they reduce the number of clones able to shoot should now be reverted back, as the reasoning for it was poor computer performances. Same with nekros shadows should be back to a max of 20.

I want Radial Javelin to go back to being radial. They buffed it to summon javelins next to the targets, so that obstacles wouldn't block it, then they nerfed it so it wouldn't work on enemies not in LOS (aka "blocked by obstacles"). Just make it radial again: et voila, it doesn't work on enemies not in LOS, and it looks and feels way cooler.

Not a nerf but something that really makes my blood boiling.

Fix the #*!%ing Comba units. These #*!%ing dumbass C*** faces grant ability immunity to all the units they touch permanently.

And it's #*!%ing retarded.

Other than that It would be nice to get back my old Grendel that was able to swallow Sentients. Also Meathook should heal as fast as it did originally. Now it's just too god damn slow.

36 minutes ago, That1Cactus said:

I want Blast Procs to return to being able to knockdown enemies. It was the most enjoyable thing about the status.
Blast is now just, nothing.

Yeah  blast is a really dumb accuracy reduction now.

Why not both? Knockdown and accuracy reduction just like heat was buffed to have armor reduction+Dot. I stopped using Pox after the changes, it was a really enjoyable with Blast

33 minutes ago, rikimaru6811 said:

I tried Veil Proxima recently and it played like usual? what are you on about?

You get a hull breach if someone just so much as looks at you.

I used to be able to solo veil proxima without a scratch, now I get 5 breaches and 40 fires before I even load in.

Archived