Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veterans are there any nerfs or changes you would like to see reverted.

Luther848

What are you guys doing to your Railjacks? I get a breach every blue moon in the veil and that's only if I'm forced to leave the pilot seat.

People sticking to their roles in it is stupid too. I join a game and some poor fellow is forced to wait in the foundry being a sweatshop munitions slave while the pilot spams tethers. Then we're knee deep in Crewships because no one is allowed to wander off. 

And harkening back to the old days of afk frames? Just say you don't want to play. 

I wouldn't revert anything, but to say nothing can be improved would be naive. Rivens and modding in general need something different than stacking the most broken damage multipliers. Melee feels its in a bad spot with animation locking moves. Eidolons you're forced to bring only snipers for any significant damage. Grendel is the worst frame in the game imo. His energy economy is garbage. Et cetera et cetera. 

On 2021-01-10 at 11:42 AM, GEN-Son_17 said:

WHAT!? Ember is an absolute MONSTER now!! Hard to kill, hits like a train, perfect augments, armor stripper, status proc master...what is there to miss?

Good call on suggesting making the current Ember a different frame if reverting though. That always reminds me of an old idea I had that gave the primes the reworks and allowed the standard frames to keep their old setups.

Old Ember wasnt "better" but was good if you learned how to use her. The new Ember is just an easy to play Nuke Frame. 

On 2021-01-09 at 3:30 PM, o0Despair0o said:

You get a hull breach if someone just so much as looks at you.

I used to be able to solo veil proxima without a scratch, now I get 5 breaches and 40 fires before I even load in.

Hate to say you must be doing something wrong.  I routinely solo veil proxima and at most get a small breach and/or fire per mission.   If competent can ignore or it until the mission is finished and fix it after the primary mission is done as you head to engineering to refill stuff.  

5 minutes ago, Chappie said:

Hate to say you must be doing something wrong.  I routinely solo veil proxima and at most get a small breach and/or fire per mission.   If competent can ignore or it until the mission is finished and fix it after the primary mission is done as you head to engineering to refill stuff.  

I think you got the wrong idea here.

The problem isn't that I can't solo veil proxima - I can do that easily - the problem is that your ship's armor doesn't do anything. 50 armor or 50 million armor, it doesn't make a difference. You get a breach on the first hit and then you either gotta complete the mission with a half broken ship, or make repairs every 3 nanoseconds.

Again, the problem isn't difficulty. The problem is that armor doesn't do anything.

14 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I think you got the wrong idea here.

The problem isn't that I can't solo veil proxima - I can do that easily - the problem is that your ship's armor doesn't do anything. 50 armor or 50 million armor, it doesn't make a difference. You get a breach on the first hit and then you either gotta complete the mission with a half broken ship, or make repairs every 3 nanoseconds.

Again, the problem isn't difficulty. The problem is that armor doesn't do anything.

just did a test with and without...yep, it does make a difference.  It just doesn't turn you into sandy boy.   Actually move around, afterburner, strafe and it is more than effective. 

On 2021-01-09 at 3:30 PM, Luther848 said:

This isn't for changes you would like to see or something that DE promised which changed before release just stuff that you think should be reverted to a previous iteration. It can be for anything like Mods, Warframes, Weapons, or Gameplay Systems.

Archwing slide. 

Was great for pivoting around. corners and entering/exiting narrow spaces, shooting targets while keeping your path fixed.

On 2021-01-09 at 6:30 PM, o0Despair0o said:

You get a hull breach if someone just so much as looks at you.

I used to be able to solo veil proxima without a scratch, now I get 5 breaches and 40 fires before I even load in.

I don't mind that when leveling, but i can see it being kind bad when you maxed everything

On 2021-01-09 at 2:28 PM, Cybercobra2 said:

the difficulty in railjack.

launch railjack gameplay wise (not loot or resources or bugs) was so much more fun becouse it was way more chaotic and difficult

nowdays you just leasurly stroll trough the missions and nothing really happens

before it was chaos trying to take down fighters, constantly fixing the ship, and just trying to stay alive.

then they nerfed the hell out of enemy fighters and buffed our abilities to ludicrous levels (looking at you tether) and now its so easy it might aswell not have enemies in it.

Agreed. iirc, some in the test cluster wanted "big damage and fast destruction". The problem is it took the team element out of it. At the least, I would like to see all "gathering/capturing" abilities gone or heavily nerfed via very high usage cost. Then, I'd throw a ton more enemy ships at us. Perhaps I'm in the few but I absolutely loved the dog fight and chasing down/out running the enemy.

I definitely don't think Railjack should be LAUNCH levels of difficulty because that was flat-out unapproachable for players starting out on it. And the number of people that ignored it entirely is reflective of that.

That being said, I think there could be a middle ground here with a bit more balanced of a difficulty ramp-up. I'd say keep Earth Proxima as-is because it helps people get a sense for how everything works without having to be dead weight on a team. But then maybe have Saturn and Void add some curveballs to the experience.

I genuinely think Railjack is more fun now than it used to be, even if it is easier.

Put dry dock to publick rele that every one with or without clan can craft things from mission. Becouse without clan u evn cant get the quest for ship.

Tennos helped so much factions and i realy dont anderstand wy they cant bild even one fk singl dry dock in publick relay, PLEASE DE!!!!!

On 2021-01-10 at 8:29 AM, ReddyDisco said:

self damage and damage falloff changes. 

i really don't know why this was changed, aoe weapons kill you if used improperly but reward if used well

they managed to fuk up twice with this, damage falloff ruined many great weapons, javlok, kulstar, prisma angstrum, zarr 

being downed by my own aoe weapons was funny and made me pay more attention while handling them, now its just use primed sure footed and spam ogris or bramma at ur feet without a care in the world, trivialized an already trival game

zarr hurts the most for me , i really liked that gun's design and it was just all around fun to use 

I am unable to feel any kind of attachment to anything in the whole game knowing it can get wrecked at any moment, with no refund.

What I really don't like is the fact money for stats is in play, flavor of the month and manipulating gameplay and controlling the players, if they aren't falling in line. 

Whereas positive changes are an afterthought with no sense of urgency, especially when they aren't selling anymore.

I don't know if all weapons should be high-end but should at least be viable, potentially complimenting eachother's weakness, range for speed or controlling for damage or whatever.

Really not into the idea developers go into notepad and decide which item to sell this month moving numbers around with no accountability or sense or attention to gameplay mechanics.

So I will say every nerf in history ruined some fun of the game, even in the cases of necessary but often times it was far more sinister than that.

To lazy to write so just letting others do it for me.

On 2021-01-10 at 8:05 AM, Teliko_Freedman said:

Ivara Bullet Jump while in prowl.

On 2021-01-10 at 10:26 AM, killerJoke66 said:

revert ember i like my instant cc , revert all the unnecessary vazarin nerfs

Or have a toggle so you can play the old version skills or toggle for the new. To much work and logistics involved though.

On 2021-01-10 at 10:41 AM, PublikDomain said:

Un#*!% Khora.

giphy.gif

S#&$'s broke.

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Sir Sponks Alot said:

Put the Zenistar back the way it was.

Revert Nightwave to stop it running beyond the time it's meant to, it gets old fast.

Revert the stupid new visuals on the Synoid Simulor Radial Attack, I want the old Vortex sucking/ripping bodies apart visuals. Not this new cotton wool child safe look. (it use to look like Vaubans 4th skill vortex)

A back arrow in our arsenals appearance tab, so while we're clicking through using the Random Colors button, if we go that was cool but crap I've just gone past it, no worries just click back. 

hmm most likely more I could add but this grumpy old fart can't think of one.

- Limbo rework sucks. Sure, Limbo pre-rework sucked too, but at least you felt Limbo was supposed to be master of the rift and not its slave.

- Mirage's passive. I don't know why the hell they did that, but that was probably on purpose as they never reverted it since. Previously, "faster maneuver speed" worked as +Parkour Velocity stuff, which means longer rolls for example, but now it's just faster and shorter rolls.

Well I didn't play Mirage for a while now so maybe I missed it going back to its previous state but I doubt.

Le 09/01/2021 à 21:39, kgabor a dit :

Only M4D.

Other than that i would like to see some change to Banshee's Quake and Resonating Quake, not necessarily a revert, just deleting it and replacimg it with an useful ability would be fine.

Daikyu got a damage nerf too in favor of fire rate, but i don't think there was really any point to it.

I played the game for a couple years and got bored of it many times over these years due to a lack of meaningful end content for long time players, so i guess i qualify as a 'veteran'.

Banshee's RESONATING QUAKE for sure ! It's almost useless now, overall in solo mode.

Archived