Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About To Hit 300 (Corpus)

FoxRabbit

I am with you, with my over 200 successful missions against the vile and merciless empire that is the grineer to sacrifice a bit of ours for the sake of all that live in the system.

but the situation looks bleak.

Git Gud Scum

Be loyal

Corpus will probably lose

Be Loyal

Grineer have Heavy Gunners

Be Loyal

Alad V is evil

Be Loyal

*cough* Brainless Propaganda *cough*

Edited by Leetium

I just don't understand why I should side with the corpus according to lore. It seems it would make sense we want to awake more tenno. If you side with the corpus, you lose tenno, the corpus become more powerful, and the grineer do not get weaker. Side with the grineer and they become more powerful, but you also have more tenno to fight them off. The corpus then grow weaker.

I just don't understand why I should side with the corpus according to lore. It seems it would make sense we want to awake more tenno. If you side with the corpus, you lose tenno, the corpus become more powerful, and the grineer do not get weaker. Side with the grineer and they become more powerful, but you also have more tenno to fight them off. The corpus then grow weaker.

You really need to update yourself with the lore. The whole reason you're fighting is to destroy Grineer no the Corpus.

It's a shame you won't get either if the grineer win...

Well, if Corpus loses, and you've done +100 missions, you get the badge, the Machete Wraith, and the Brakk BP

Also....

This thread is too hot.521992_499497050109818_403972074_n.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by OptimumBow0

You really need to update yourself with the lore. The whole reason you're fighting is to destroy Grineer no the Corpus.

From what I understand, the goal of the tenno is to preserve the balance in the galaxy. The reason it is thought that our main enemy is the grineer is because they are so rapidly expanding and plan on domination. The devs even said that the goal of Alad V was to make it seem like the Corpus were as big of a threat as the grineer. I would say im rather up to date o.o

From what I understand, the goal of the tenno is to preserve the balance in the galaxy. The reason it is thought that our main enemy is the grineer is because they are so rapidly expanding and plan on domination. The devs even said that the goal of Alad V was to make it seem like the Corpus were as big of a threat as the grineer. I would say im rather up to date o.o

Dev's never said that. The main purpose of the Grineer is to wipe all tenno out they are the only threat in the universe that can stop them. So the Queens made a order to make all Sleeping tenno stay asleep.

Edited by Gravefire

Dev's never said that. The main purpose of the Grineer is to wipe all tenno out they are the only threat in the universe that can stop them. So the Queens made a order to make all Sleeping tenno stay asleep.

They did say it a couple livestreams ago. It was pretty early on as well (I know im not crazy). I would disagree that it is the MAIN grineer purpose, but it is pretty high up there. Regardless, this no longer even slightly pertains to the original thread xD

To bring it back: Grineer are gonna win anyway :P

They did say it a couple livestreams ago. It was pretty early on as well (I know im not crazy). I would disagree that it is the MAIN grineer purpose, but it is pretty high up there. Regardless, this no longer even slightly pertains to the original thread xD

To bring it back: Grineer are gonna win anyway :P

I'm not saying' you're crazy either Just this SS

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlsyEla_uEOUdERwRURQYnA2cDRUZnVDTlUtOW4tV2c&usp=sharing#gid=0

Gives better info then person's remembrance.

#DoitforDerf

someone's a bit upset the war is turning around lol

Finished Nodes:

Grineer - 9

Corpus - 4

Current Nodes:

Grineer - 3

Corpus - 1

I don't know how many times I can point out your ignorance in a day, my friend. Honestly, I think this is the 3rd time in 2 hours.

someone's a bit upset the war is turning around lol

But he's right. There's no reason for Grineer supporters to come into Corpus threads. All you guy's seem to do is boast and say Corpus should join you only because you'll win.

At least Corpus can stay Loyal to the losing side, doesn't say much when a chunk of Grineer supporters join corpus when they see the rewards are better.

Finished Nodes:

Grineer - 9

Corpus - 4

Current Nodes:

Grineer - 3

Corpus - 1

I don't know how many times I can point out your ignorance in a day, my friend. Honestly, I think this is the 3rd time in 2 hours.

Idk how many times I can point out your stupidity in the last 2 hours

But those numbers you posted...

Are showing a comeback

Finished Nodes:

Grineer - 9

Corpus - 4

Current Nodes:

Grineer - 3

Corpus - 1

Idk how many times I can point out your stupidity in the last 2 hours

But those numbers you posted...

Are showing a comeback

Whoa!! MAssive comeback, Look at how all the clans are siding with Corpus now, who cares if they lose their leaderboards!

There's no come back, your "Loyal to tenno" Grineer supporters just swap to the reward they want.

Basicily Grineer are helping Corpus win if Corpus has a better reward.

One look at the clans says over 50% of the community are Grineer.