Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Sustain a 6x Melee Combo Multiplier for 30s with an active pet present" Riven Challenge

Melodic_VibeZ

I had this riven for a shotgun, so I equipped it on my Cedo and used my Zaw as the melee.  For WF, I used Gauss and for pet, I used my Smeeta.  Upon starting my survival mission on Sedna, the riven challenge appeared at the beginning so I know it's active.

I ended up sustaining 12x combo multiplier for more than 4 minutes of the mission, but still could not crack this riven.

It's getting to be rather frustrating when so many rivens have fine prints that aren't readily available in-mission.  If the riven is to be taken at face value of what it's requesting, why is it that we have to worry about so many fine prints and "exceptions to the rule"?  Surely you can't expect players to have to read a guide/rule book for every riven challenge received.  Can you please look into this?

I didn't take a screenshot cuz every time I went into my "Esc" menu to capture the riven, you can't really see my kavat in the screen...

I'm watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4KW8_Ag1_0 for an alternative method, and quite frankly, there is ZERO difference between doing it this way and the way I did it with real enemies...

Archived