Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Sculpture Scenery - too busy? :P

Melodic_VibeZ

As someone else who loves and collects Ayatans (as well as decorating my Orbiter with them), this is my heaven and I'm taking notes.  Also, I do believe I have spare Piv Ayatans, if you possibly want a few of them.  <3

Spoiler

tbh, I'm looking for some sculptures myself (Two more Hemakara, at least another Zambuka and the Entrati one (just one of these). )

• 1 month later...
On 2021-01-14 at 1:20 AM, QueenofYandxre said:

As someone else who loves and collects Ayatans (as well as decorating my Orbiter with them), this is my heaven and I'm taking notes.  Also, I do believe I have spare Piv Ayatans, if you possibly want a few of them.  <3

Hide contents

tbh, I'm looking for some sculptures myself (Two more Hemakara, at least another Zambuka and the Entrati one (just one of these). )

I'm down to take some Pivs if you have any spares! Feel free to DM me in game; can see what you might need too :)

On 2021-01-14 at 9:15 AM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I really hope that at some point in the future we can get a MUCH larger Orbiter. the space we have is too easily buried under all the worthless junk precious, sentimental treasures we acquire!

bahaha well there's a cap with how much you can place in there.  So no matter how big the ship is, there's a limit.  But honestly, this is just our own personal ship; we don't need it to be too big.  The Dojo is also somewhere you can decorate!

Though, I do wish we could maybe have like a 5-10 limit on decorating our Railjacks ;P

1 hour ago, Vaml77 said:

too much endo and no use....

So what? Not everyone sells Maroo their Ayatans for endo. Don't go judging the people who prefer to use them as decorations, like op and myself.
I don't care about having an overwhelming amount of spare endo, I don't fully upgrade every mod I own (why would I? lmao), only the ones I use.
But, all in all, everyone prefers something different, don't judge other people for what they like to do with their Ayatans. tbh, It's really none of your business.
If you like to sell them to Maroo, that's fine. But, op and I don't, we prefer to use them as decorations.

17 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

So what? Not everyone sells Maroo their Ayatans for endo. Don't go judging the people who prefer to use them as decorations, like op and myself.
I don't care about having an overwhelming amount of spare endo, I don't fully upgrade every mod I own (why would I? lmao), only the ones I use.
But, all in all, everyone prefers something different, don't judge other people for what they like to do with their Ayatans. tbh, It's really none of your business.
If you like to sell them to Maroo, that's fine. But, op and I don't, we prefer to use them as decorations.

Calm down dude...relax.

Archived