Ayatan Sculpture Scenery - too busy? :P

I've yet to place a bunch of sculptures still, but just thought I'd share this! Bf hates me for this because of the amount of endo just sitting there, but meh!

PS. If anybody has any spare Piv Sculptures, please let me know! I need to finish my trees :P

A3B83625D587731A3C5D53B57420F8F6AC19BEC3

EDE5E4E9408DA425D0623C8E33637655A3860D2A

CF2EFFE708FB313FE98D6F87422B0BE1C690A7EC

95E3C28347D240B4CB62BF9984E306D6DAB71764

72D90AC9E5BDBC9CF8DA15DE6B85A9DA13B48688

• Like 6
On 2021-01-10 at 4:03 PM, JackHargreav said:

Damn That's a lot of ayatan  statutes.

But not my taste. I prefer floofs. The operator headquarter is filled up with them.

Floofs are cool too! They're primarily in my lounge though lol

As someone else who loves and collects Ayatans (as well as decorating my Orbiter with them), this is my heaven and I'm taking notes.  Also, I do believe I have spare Piv Ayatans, if you possibly want a few of them.  <3

Spoiler

tbh, I'm looking for some sculptures myself (Two more Hemakara, at least another Zambuka and the Entrati one (just one of these). )

• 1 month later...
On 2021-01-14 at 1:20 AM, QueenofYandxre said:

As someone else who loves and collects Ayatans (as well as decorating my Orbiter with them), this is my heaven and I'm taking notes.  Also, I do believe I have spare Piv Ayatans, if you possibly want a few of them.  <3

Hide contents

tbh, I'm looking for some sculptures myself (Two more Hemakara, at least another Zambuka and the Entrati one (just one of these). )

I'm down to take some Pivs if you have any spares! Feel free to DM me in game; can see what you might need too :)

• Like 1
On 2021-01-14 at 9:15 AM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I really hope that at some point in the future we can get a MUCH larger Orbiter. the space we have is too easily buried under all the worthless junk precious, sentimental treasures we acquire!

bahaha well there's a cap with how much you can place in there.  So no matter how big the ship is, there's a limit.  But honestly, this is just our own personal ship; we don't need it to be too big.  The Dojo is also somewhere you can decorate!

Though, I do wish we could maybe have like a 5-10 limit on decorating our Railjacks ;P

20 hours ago, Melodic_VibeZ said:

I'm down to take some Pivs if you have any spares! Feel free to DM me in game; can see what you might need too :)

Okay, hun! Sounds good. :) I have 8 extra Pivs. Next time, I'm in-game, I'll send you a message.

1 hour ago, Vaml77 said:

too much endo and no use....

So what? Not everyone sells Maroo their Ayatans for endo. Don't go judging the people who prefer to use them as decorations, like op and myself.
I don't care about having an overwhelming amount of spare endo, I don't fully upgrade every mod I own (why would I? lmao), only the ones I use.
But, all in all, everyone prefers something different, don't judge other people for what they like to do with their Ayatans. tbh, It's really none of your business.
If you like to sell them to Maroo, that's fine. But, op and I don't, we prefer to use them as decorations.

17 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

So what? Not everyone sells Maroo their Ayatans for endo. Don't go judging the people who prefer to use them as decorations, like op and myself.
I don't care about having an overwhelming amount of spare endo, I don't fully upgrade every mod I own (why would I? lmao), only the ones I use.
But, all in all, everyone prefers something different, don't judge other people for what they like to do with their Ayatans. tbh, It's really none of your business.
If you like to sell them to Maroo, that's fine. But, op and I don't, we prefer to use them as decorations.

Calm down dude...relax.