Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Kuva Bramma awesome again

protecttheplanet

Hi,

first of I want to say this game touches my heart. I have 1.5k hours going strong.

Anyways, remember when Kuva Bramma looked like firework? Remember when they gimped it because other people found it to be irretating when under fire of an allies Bramma? 

So now that we can change other players effects in the setting, ...

PLEASE DE MAKE IT LOOK LIKE FIRST DAY

9 minutes ago, MacIntoc said:

Where are they talking about OP ? Only overhelming and visual busy.

The damage was overwhelming, obviously. If it was only about visual obstruction, they would have simply tweaked the graphics produced by the weapon.
Instead they nerfed it through ammo reserves, ammo pickups, and cluster bomb number.

22 hours ago, maycne.sonahoz said:

The damage was overwhelming, obviously. If it was only about visual obstruction, they would have simply tweaked the graphics produced by the weapon.
Instead they nerfed it through ammo reserves, ammo pickups, and cluster bomb number.

Where do you read that ?

They reduce the number of bomblet to reduce the number of explosions (and reduce visual obstruction). They increase the AoE of bomblet and reduce the fallof to compensate. And they reduce the reserve ammo to prevent blind shot (and reduce visual obstruction too).

vor 3 Stunden schrieb MacIntoc:

Where do you read that ?

They reduce the number of bomblet to reduce the number of explosions (and reduce visual obstruction). They increase the AoE of bomblet and reduce the fallof to compensate. And they reduce the reserve ammo to prevent blind shot (and reduce visual obstruction too).

he doesnt know what hes saying. he didnt play with pre V I S U A L nerf bramma and cant compare. he doesnt know what hes talking about.

Visually the recently released Bubonico is far more overwhelming than the Bramma ever was. The secondary fire explosions on the Bubonico is massive. It can easily dip people's FPS even without Mirage.  

The difference here is that the Bubonico, while very good, is still a status shotgun. It will never be as overpowered as pre Nerf Bramma was (as a crit weapon).  So it will not be as overused as the Bramma was.  

I wish DE just stop beating around the bush and be perfectly transparent when nerfing things: We made X too strong, now we make it weaker. No trying to deflect it as a visual issue. The visual aspect of the Bramma never was the problem.  Its obscene AoE damage output was (plus how spammable it was).  

So yeah, I do agree that DE should make the Bramma visuals better again.  It should look like big fireworks like it did.  

12 hours ago, protecttheplanet said:

I love u lutesque u bring the heat but what do u mean? they fixed what exactly? because my bramma still looks like poop compared to before

No idea....I haven't been on Warframe for months now...

But supposedly there have been requests to have certain weapon visual effects toned down or removed so that Tenno don't go blind... I'm assuming they finally did that.... Just like they did for Ally Octavia's Mandachord.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Lutesque:

No idea....I haven't been on Warframe for months now...

But supposedly there have been requests to have certain weapon visual effects toned down or removed so that Tenno don't go blind... I'm assuming they finally did that.... Just like they did for Ally Octavia's Mandachord.

ur not fully updated bro.

yea they toned down bramma for that but now theres a setting where u can turn down other peoples effects generally so the visual bramma nerf is not needed anymore. that is the whole point of this thread.

On 2021-01-13 at 3:21 AM, MacIntoc said:

Where do you read that ?

He already explained it to you and provided actual words for you to read. The devs don't have to literally use the word "OP". Read the part about data usage....people don't use a weapon because it's so visually appealing alone. 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

He already explained it to you and provided actual words for you to read. The devs don't have to literally use the word "OP". Read the part about data usage....people don't use a weapon because it's so visually appealing alone. 

Where are they saying that the Kuva Bramma was nerfed because it was too powerful compared to other weapons ?

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Read the part about data usage....people don't use a weapon because it's so visually appealing alone. 

Same for damage. Kuva Ogris do more damage and it's not over used.

Archived