Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf spawn

MollAgdeduba

Hi, here my problem: i hadn't take the wolf mask when the NW was out and now i'm trying to make wolf spawn. This is actually a nightmare: the only way is use NW credit (50) for a single spawn. Useless to say: if i'm writing this is cause the the 3rd season is coming to end, and i've spent almost 2 season and 2 intermission NW credit for gain absolutely nothing.

So my feedback is this:

-) Wolf beacon cost in term of NW credit should be drastically decresed. 50 NW credit that are really limited for a single use item is extremely too much.

-) Make wolf beacon available in some other way, like BARO or syndicate or other.

-) Make a chance t wolf to spawn in some particular mission

11 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

This is actually a nightmare: the only way is use NW credit (50) for a single spawn.

It is true that you can only spawn one per beacon, but it is not true that it costs 50 creds per spawn. Beacon shares are a common thing and should be made use of. I ran about 15 shares to get the helmet, then ran the other 20 I had stocked up.

The helmet is a cosmetic and thus is similar to ephemeras and should be a challenge to obtain. 

The weapon on the other hand is much easier to obtain.

2 hours ago, PhiThagRaid said:

It is true that you can only spawn one per beacon, but it is not true that it costs 50 creds per spawn. Beacon shares are a common thing and should be made use of. I ran about 15 shares to get the helmet, then ran the other 20 I had stocked up.

The helmet is a cosmetic and thus is similar to ephemeras and should be a challenge to obtain. 

The weapon on the other hand is much easier to obtain.

I don't know how you could have done a "share" of this. I tried for weeks to ask in recruit chat if someone was interested in a share of beacon; i tried in different time during the day, and not a single tenno that wrote to me. Not a single one in weeks, month. If i could have also find one, and is not the case, how to find a complete team of 4? 

You say is commond thing, but i think is absolutely not the case. I ended up using all my beacon in random low level online mission, hope for a little luck.

I agree that since the mask is a cosmetic it need to be a challenge, but this is just an ultra-extreme challenge and is unjustified. Something over the single tenno possibilities. In a series of NW and intermission you can take how many of those beacon? 15 or maybe 20? And you should use ALL your point for that.

I'm not asking to make that too easy; i'm just asking for more way to find the wolf, to have more chance to take the parts. That's why i ask to bouy the beacon in baro or somewhere else.

48 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

I don't know how you could have done a "share" of this. I tried for weeks to ask in recruit chat if someone was interested in a share of beacon; i tried in different time during the day, and not a single tenno that wrote to me. Not a single one in weeks, month. If i could have also find one, and is not the case, how to find a complete team of 4?

It does require a bit of patience, but during a week that the beacon was in the shop I was able to do about 11 full squads and 4 in weeks before that. In weeks with the beacon in the shop it is much easier to get members as they can pick some up if they never bought them before.

I even found members that had no idea what the beacon was, but had the creds to buy it. 

Beacon shares have a larger trust factor than most squad shares, so just be a bit weary of freeloaders.

I think they should make the wolf of saturn six like the acolytes used to be, where you can find him on 1 mission on 1 planet hidden somewhere in the system, and he'd change locations every hour or so, but also give him the same spawn chances as stalker and just keep the wolf beacons as is. Imagine just doing a normal exterminate, or capture somewhere unsuspecting, and then suddenly, the howl... 

The wolf is basically a prelich he’s made of parts from them to forum content in a drought. I would rather take his parts and his hammer into the lich spawn pool then add him as a feature to the game.

Better yet merge his NW spawn rate with liches we have now. Combine the best of both worlds. The mask maybe drops from killed liches at a fixed rate?

I still think that making the mask a drop from a certain action would be better.

i.e.

-Last hit on the Wolf must come from a headshot with a melee attack (this can be archived if you jump and attack while in the air). After this the player (any player) will be able to land a special parazon attack wich will show how the warframe rips part of the mask or the entire mask automatically droping the Mask of Saturn Six. 

Archived