Cetus Bounty Task: Secure the Area is Unachievable

I don't know what's happening with the enemies; however, building for range damage abilities enemy radar. And I can't find anything to help complete the objective. No enemies withing reach yet the area is not secure? This is just flawed. It's been like 3 years and this issue still persists. On every platform. Please fix this. Cetus would be much more enjoyable if this bug were fixed for all platforms.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I run into this problem quite frequently. Particularly in the "Ostwan Range" area of PoE.

I can also confirm that this does happen sometimes because of enemies underground. Sometimes enemies don't spawn for awhile until I kill enemies in a nearby underground area.

The bounty's area is so large, that enemies are spread very thin.  Finding enough enemies to kill is sometimes like a find-the-caches challenge, and often you cant find them fast enough, so the bounty fails.  Sometimes you get lucky, but often times you don't.  I'm sure if DE looked into the stats at how often this particular objective fails, it wound stand out.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they've made a change related to this in 29.8.0:

• Fixed cases of constantly failing ‘Area Control’ Bounties in the Plains of Eidolon due to required enemies being spawned on the other side of the Plains.