Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fushai | The corrupter |

Enderman20

Name : Fushai

Description : Sneaky warframe, capable of corrupting everything from computer systems to biological beings (or at least in part), and even the surrounding environment.

Stats

Hp : 75 (r 30 : 225)

Shields : 125 (r 30 : 375)

Armor : 250

Energy : 185 (r 30 : 277.5)

Speed : 1.20

Passive : Shooting with a weapon, has the possibility to fire a corrupt bullet that will lock the enemy in place.

% = 30%

Block duration : 12 seconds (5 seconda on bosses and special enemies)

Ability 1

Fires a bullet that corrupts hit enemies, leaving them vulnerable to execution. Corrupted enemies will not attack anyone, and will not trigger alarms. The bullet bounces between enemies, without alerting them, and splits into 2 with each bounce.

Cost : 25 (decrease with efficiency)

Duration : 24 seconds (increase with duration)

Projectile range : 50 meters (increase with range)

Projectile bounce range : 35 meters (increase with range)

Max bounce : 5 (increase with range and strenght)

Each bounce, bullet split in 2 parts (increase with range and strenght)

Shooting the bullet at a terminal / camera will corrupt the security systems for a specified time, allowing you to pass through laser gates, and the cameras will not detect you.

Duration : 48 seconds (increase with duration)

Ability 2

Swap your appearance with that of the enemy you are targeting. Enemies will attack the enemy you changed your appearance to, while you will be invisible to them. Shooting loud guns will temporarily remove your appearance.

Cost : 50 (decrease with efficiency)

Duration : 30 seconds (increase with duration)

Ability 3

Corrupt your surroundings, allowing allies to fire and pass through walls, and when enemies enter the corrupted zone, they will take great damage, directly proportional to their life.

Cost : 75 (decrease with efficiency)

Range : 12 meters (increase with range)

Damage : 15% enemy hp (increase with strenght)

Enemy cannot pass/shot trough walls

Ability 4

It releases a powerful wave, which corrupts every offensive and defensive system, in a huge range. Affected allies will have an increase in shield regeneration, will regenerate life, and abilities will not consume less energy(bonuses will be divided according to the stats of allies). Enemy weapons will explode when used, destroying and damaging anyone in a small area. Allied weapons may occasionally not consume ammo, hit twice, and convert some of the damage into true damage. 

Cost : 100 (decrease with efficiency)

Range : 100 meters (increase with range)

Bonus : +35 shields/s(To the ally with the most shields) | +20 hp/s(To the ally with the most HP) | 25% Ability efficiency (effects strenght increase with ability strenght)

Weapon bonus : 33% to not consume ammo/shot(Increased chance* of getting with automatic weapons) | 25% +100% base multishot(Increased chance of obtaining if the ally has a shotgun) |  convert 52.5% of damage in true damage on critical hits(Increased chance of obtaining with semi-automatic weapons) (effects strenght increase with ability strenght)

Weapon explosion damage : 2.350 (increase with strenght)

Explosion range : 4.3 meters (increase with range)

Spoiler

The base chance of getting a buff is 33%, and increases to 50% if the requirements are met, while the chance of getting buffs decreases to 25%

Thanks for reading. For any doubts / concerns or advice on balances / changes in skills or other, do not hesitate to write in the comments.

Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night. :D

20 minutes ago, Enderman20 said:

Fires a bullet that corrupts hit enemies, leaving them vulnerable to execution. Corrupted enemies will not attack anyone, and will not trigger alarms. The bullet bounces between enemies, without alerting them, and splits into 2 with each bounce.

Cost : 25 (decrease with efficiency)

Duration : 24 seconds (increase with duration)

Projectile range : 50 meters (increase with range)

Projectile bounce range : 35 meters (increase with range)

Max bounce : 5 (increase with range and strenght)

Each bounce, bullet split in 2 parts (increase with range and strenght)

Shooting the bullet at a terminal / camera will corrupt the security systems for a specified time, allowing you to pass through laser gates, and the cameras will not detect you.

Duration : 48 seconds (increase with duration)

Ability 2

silence, mind control and sleep arrow but more OP.

22 minutes ago, Enderman20 said:

Corrupt your surroundings, allowing allies to fire and pass through walls, and when enemies enter the corrupted zone, they will take great damage, directly proportional to their life.

Cost : 75 (decrease with efficiency)

Range : 12 meters (increase with range)

Damage : 15% enemy hp (increase with strenght)

Enemy cannot pass/shot trough walls

Ability 4

elemental ward but more OP

23 minutes ago, Enderman20 said:

It releases a powerful wave, which corrupts every offensive and defensive system, in a huge range. Affected allies will have an increase in shield regeneration, will regenerate life, and abilities will not consume energy on occasion. Enemy weapons will explode when used, destroying and damaging anyone in a small area. Allied weapons may occasionally not consume ammo, hit twice, and convert some of the damage into true damage.

Cost : 100 (decrease with efficiency)

Range : 100 meters (increase with range)

Bonus : +35 shields/s | +20 hp/s | 25% probability ability will not consume energy (probability and effects strenght increase with ability strenght)

Weapon bonus : 33% to not consume ammo/shot | 25% +100% base multishot | + 25% to convert 52.5% of damage in true damage (probability and effects strenght increase with ability strenght)

Weapon explosion damage : 2.350 (increase with strenght)

Explosion range : 4.3 meters (increase with range)

its either health restore or energy, not both. also making the energy random makes it useless because its up to rngesus to be merciful. everything after the word "occasion" is not gonna happen why you ask? well here: its a more version of Lokis disarm, and the kill explosion of novas molecular prime. your not having that many simultaneous buffs off of one warframe ability especially not all from one cast, so unless there some sort of requirement to get these buff like octavia its just unbalanced, why hit twice when I can use regular multi shot or use an octavia buff? also why add true damage< we have slash which is true damage plus Damage over time.

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

if its the  warframe we're using then it would be identifiable because we would be able to see it, and there fore identify its gender

Well yes, but actualy no.

I know it's confusing, and I'll try to clarify it later, with a drawing of its skin (I'll probably fail miserably so I'll also explain it in words). This warframer has the ability to corrupt almost everything, but this has backfired, which will lead him, every few seconds, and performing actions such as rolling, and reloading, to change parts of his skin, with cosmetic changes, but also physical, making it impossible to determine its gender. I honestly don't know if it's buildable, if this warframer ever gets made, but it would be cool personally.

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

its either health restore or energy, not both. also making the energy random makes it useless because its up to rngesus to be merciful. everything after the word "occasion" is not gonna happen why you ask? well here: its a more version of Lokis disarm, and the kill explosion of novas molecular prime. your not having that many simultaneous buffs off of one warframe ability especially not all from one cast, so unless there some sort of requirement to get these buff like octavia its just unbalanced, why hit twice when I can use regular multi shot or use an octavia buff?

Useful comment, I'll try to rework.

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

also why add true damage< we have slash which is true damage plus Damage over time.

I put true damage, preferentially to slash damage, as there are crucial different ones. 1: True damage can't be adapted, so it's more effective against sentient. 2: some things are more resistant to slash damage, making it slightly less efficient (in theory at least) against some enemies, plus the damage over time is directly proportional to the damage it applies, equivalent to 35% of the damage that caused it. and is affected by any damage reductions given by sources other than armor, plus it doesn't ignore shields. In contrast to this, true damage is directly inflicted on life, and ignores any kind of resistance (given by armor, or sources such as sentient damage adaptation), plus, no enemy has true damage resistance.

22 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

elemental ward but more OP

I don't quite understand why you compared it to this skill. Elemental ward grants a defensive buff and deals area damage, while Fushai's ability allows you to see, shoot and pass through walls and closed doors (handy when you don't want to hake a door because it's closed, or in spy missions, to get there immediately at the consol)

3 minutes ago, Enderman20 said:

warframer

warfarmer farmers of war.

3 minutes ago, Enderman20 said:

but this has backfired, which will lead him, every few seconds, and performing actions such as rolling, and reloading, to change parts of his skin, with cosmetic changes, but also physical, making it impossible to determine its gender.

half of that is suffering that will receive sonic 2006 without snap cube fondue levels of backlash

4 minutes ago, Enderman20 said:

True damage can't be adapted, so it's more effective against sentient

sentient adapt to everything that isn't void, true damage is translated into slash by them.

5 minutes ago, Enderman20 said:

In contrast to this, true damage is directly inflicted on life, and ignores any kind of resistance (given by armor, or sources such as sentient damage adaptation), plus, no enemy has true damage resistance.

DE isn't gonna Gove a warframe or anything for that matter the ability to deal finisher damage outside of finishers and slash damage because that how op it would be. finisher deal so much damage a because of a multiplier and B because they dal true damage which is the main reason.

6 minutes ago, Enderman20 said:

area damage

there's the answer

7 minutes ago, Enderman20 said:

Fushai's ability allows you to see, shoot and pass through walls and closed doors

a more expensive and convoluted zenith or banshee.

8 minutes ago, Enderman20 said:

spy missions, to get there immediately at the consol)

De isn't gonna give us the ability to pass through walls outside of teleporting why?: because it leads to exploits, clipping, falling through the world and other problems

27 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

De isn't gonna give us the ability to pass through walls outside of teleporting why?: because it leads to exploits, clipping, falling through the world and other problems

mh ... I know this, but I still wanted to do something like that, purely because I wanted to, and to be able to dream. Plus, considering that nothing is impossible, no one says that in the future, they won't be able to do such skills, finding a way to avoid falling across the map.

29 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

true damage is translated into slash by them.

OK I didn't know that

31 minutes ago, (XBOX)CI shadow2397 said:

DE isn't gonna Gove a warframe or anything for that matter the ability to deal finisher damage outside of finishers

False. Trinity's 2nd ability, Inaros's 1st and 2nd abilities do true damage. If you don't believe it, spawn a behemot juggernaut in simulacrum, at max level, and see how much damage Trinity's 2nd ability does.

22 hours ago, Enderman20 said:

mh ... I know this, but I still wanted to do something like that, purely because I wanted to, and to be able to dream. Plus, considering that nothing is impossible, no one says that in the future, they won't be able to do such skills, finding a way to avoid falling across the map.

OK I didn't know that

False. Trinity's 2nd ability, Inaros's 1st and 2nd abilities do true damage. If you don't believe it, spawn a behemot juggernaut in simulacrum, at max level, and see how much damage Trinity's 2nd ability does.

The only difference is those are abilities that are directly siphoning enemy health as a mechanic, and they don’t do high damage either, adding true damage onto weapons is OP and unbalanced 

Archived