Friendly reminder: Umbra Forma is available on The Steel Path Honors shop

Question

58 minutes ago, TennoSimons said:

Thanks for the head's up! I didn't realize that it was obtainable through Steel Path... wish I hadn't bought all the archgun rivens now :(

aren't archgun rivens gained through arbitrations and not steel path?

• Like 1

wow, the rotation is pretty fast. i dont have the time to grind out 150 SE right now though. Good to know that it'll appear every month or so. I wont feel guilty skipping it this time. 

• Like 1

I wish the game had a message alert whenever the item changed, like it has with Baro. Now Im forced to make calender alert on my phone, cause no way Im missing this thing lol. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Alpha_Tango said:

Thanks. Meanwhile I still don't know what to do with the previous seven pieces I have lying around.

Use them on the frames you enjoy?

Unless you are hoarding them due to FOMO or something similar (not sure if I am using FOMO correctly).

I used to do something similar when playing RPGs. I would hoard the really good healing items that you only get a limited amount of.

27 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Use them on the frames you enjoy?

Unless you are hoarding them due to FOMO or something similar (not sure if I am using FOMO correctly).

I used to do something similar when playing RPGs. I would hoard the really good healing items that you only get a limited amount of.

I already did on Mirage Prime and Ivara Prime. I am not really hoarding too. It is either I don't feel like wasting them on non-primes even though I like them (e.g Baruuk / Hildryn) or I have no real need for them Umbra mods to toughen up/squeeze in a few more mods on other Primes I like.  So for rarities sake I get them but I really don't see the immediate need yet except for those two I mentioned.

18 minutes ago, Alpha_Tango said:

I already did on Mirage Prime and Ivara Prime. I am not really hoarding too. It is either I don't feel like wasting them on non-primes even though I like them (e.g Baruuk / Hildryn) or I have no real need for them Umbra mods to toughen up/squeeze in a few more mods on other Primes I like.  So for rarities sake I get them but I really don't see the immediate need yet except for those two I mentioned.

I hear you. I am 100% the same way. Non prime = non umbra forma candidate

4 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Steel Path is garbage content and Umbra Forma are bribes to inflate numbers/make people play longer than they would want to.

Longer? IDK if you know, but you don't need to stay "longer" ona  mission to recieve Steel Essence, since it drops from acolytes wich spawn in less than 5 min (or 10 min max depending on the mission). You could run endless missions and they spawn endless too (even on open worlds), but most people don't do it and they just run daily alerts wich gives them 3 SE per mission on top of every acolyte, wich gives 2 (and those 2 SE are affected by resource boost and smeeta). 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Good to know that it'll appear every month or so. I wont feel guilty skipping it this time. 

The Umbra Forma is one of eight weekly offerings via Teshin, so we'll see the Umbra again likely on 28 February.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)LOAM22881 said:

The Umbra Forma is one of eight weekly offerings via Teshin, so we'll see the Umbra again likely on 28 February.

Wow, it's been 8weeks already? Time flies