Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Host Migration bug megathread

Quantum_Blur

I'm making this because it didn't seem to exist yet.

When a host migration happens, you're left to the whims of the spaghetti code.

This is a place to list all the mission bugs that currently happen as a result of host migration.  You can follow my example on formatting your submissions, or you can make a format that works for you.

Off the top of my head:

• All Iradite formations despawn [Plains of Eidolon]
  • Cryopod gains an aura that kills you [Hydron]
  • Various mods stop working on various equipment (warframe augments, companion set mods, archgun mods) [Everywhere, mostly open worlds]
  • Enemy spawns get really weird, either too low or too high [Open Worlds]
  • Your companion no longer exists for the remainder of the mission [Simulacrum, Railjack, and other places]
  • Alert levels don't actually increase enemy spawn frequency & alert beacons immediately self-destruct after spawning [Orb Vallis]
  • tapping shift while hover-aiming makes your necramech slide forward without consuming engine capacity or playing the slide animation [anywhere necramechs can be deployed]
  • Fishing dye/bait falls through the map and doesn't activate, instead of floating [Mostly Plains of Eidolon]
  • You're across the map from where you were standing before the host migration, presumably where someone else used to be [open worlds]
  • Plains of Eidolon will inexplicably switch to Steel Path levels, leaving unprepared players to deal with acolytes and lvl 110 thumpers. [PoE]

Archived