Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Lore Speculation From The Event.

slyrvman

During the event AladV says something interesting:

"So, the betrayers are fighting for the dogs now? Why am I not surprised. The sooner my  Zanuka Project is completed, the better. The system must be ridden of your hypocrisy."

While we know that the Tenno are called "the betrayers" for a while here is what I gained from this quote:

-In the past the Tenno betrayed the Orokin and defeated them.

The official lore states that
The current force of Tenno are survivors of a past conflict. - Official Site

so i would assume that the orokin war was the reason why the Tenno went to sleep.

Since the Tenno who supported the Grineer in this conflict are called hypocrites I would assume that the Orokin are also similar to the Grineer: militaristic and expansionist. the Tenno betrayed them to stop them.

It seems like the Orokin shares characteristics with both the Corpus and Grineer being both militaristic and high tech

So essentially both factions are "half" of the Orokins. Perhaps there was a schism in the past? 

Edited by slyrvman

I really think you're reaching here. We have no real information, other than the fact that the Corpus refer to us as the "Betrayers." Which could mean any number of things. I always thought that the Tenno were created for the war with the Sentients. And I doubt the Orokin were so short-sighted as to make super-weapons without some sort of safeguard, so it's unlikely that rebelled against their creators.

I really think you're reaching here. We have no real information, other than the fact that the Corpus refer to us as the "Betrayers." Which could mean any number of things. I always thought that the Tenno were created for the war with the Sentients. And I doubt the Orokin were so short-sighted as to make super-weapons without some sort of safeguard, so it's unlikely that rebelled against their creators.

True, however I've noticed that the orokin towers sentries attack Tenno whenever we raid them even in prime gear. Apparently the Orokin sentries does not acknowledge the Tenno as allies.

True, however I've noticed that the orokin towers sentries attack Tenno whenever we raid them even in prime gear. Apparently the Orokin sentries does not acknowledge the Tenno as allies.

Its cause the main brain is on defense mode. They left it on so no one would steal rare items.

Its cause the main brain is on defense mode. They left it on so no one would steal rare items.

I can't argue with how their technology works, its kinda like magic as of now.

But the Orokins are gone the Tenno aren't. Why would the lock the door to the "house" and leave the "kids" no place to stay while they go on their "vacation"?

Apparrently the Orokins left no trace of assistance or guidance to the Tenno, if they created a "superweapon" why would they just ditch it? It seems like the Orokin left on bitter terms.

I can't argue with how their technology works, its kinda like magic as of now.

But the Orokins are gone the Tenno aren't. Why would the lock the door to the "house" and leave the "kids" no place to stay while they go on their "vacation"?

Apparrently the Orokins left no trace of assistance or guidance to the Tenno, if they created a "superweapon" why would they just ditch it? It seems like the Orokin left on bitter terms.

They got wiped by

Sentients

There's not much "Confrimed Lore" on them. Other then they wiped the Orokin out. Kinda hard when you had something constantly trying to kill you, moving form place to place to avoid the "Sentients" they can't lock every place up.

Edited by Gravefire