Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smeeta's Doubled Pickups buff shows up as Affinity buff instead

KaliVasquez

Hello,

I would like to report a bug that I found recently. It regards Smeeta's Charm mod, or the incorrect tag name of one of the buffs.

During missions when the cat gives you a buff that lasts 120 seconds it is quite obvious that it's either going to be an Affinity buff or Double Pickup buff. However, in the past months I've noticed my Smeeta not giving the latter buff at all. Later, I found out that it is because both buffs are incorrectly named within the game - if you're given Double Pickup buff, a tag under it shows "Affinity" instead. Screenshots below demonstrate it:

oXsDG8w.jpg

Here, I lazily and quickly mined the red node and got 6 Coprun (no boosters) while the "Affinity" buff, which was in fact Double Pickup buff, was still active.

For comparison, the minimal number of Coprun you get from mining a red node lazily is 3 (no buffs or boosters).

7cz4fyT.png

I would appreciate if this small naming error was corrected, because currently one can't tell which buff is active and resource farming can't be properly timed.

Archived