Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Octavia Prime...

Hierarch777

1 hour ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

They're trolling, Gara in the picture Octavia implication on the text.

I think the choice of frame is kind of irrelevant to the picture, they were showing off the Event Cosmetic for Ticker's Valentine's thingy. They wanted to show that these weren't related to the Zephyr Deluxe stuff, and that it was something Ticker was giving, so a different Warframe and Ticker both sporting the wings.

With the way things are, I'm going to put my hat in for Octavia Prime, specifically because they swapped the order of the Male frames last year. Plus the fact that it's not a Christmas release, means they've got no reason to mess around, so the 'predicted' order is most likely right.

On 2021-01-12 at 1:51 PM, deothor said:

In all honesty I'd prefer nidus not getting its prime version

Are you kidding?  Imagine a fake orokin-faced mask (like Ballas literal face; you see these in Roman/Greek art) made of metal with some aging bluish-green patina (did I spell that right?) and some regal armor/robes/etc but with tentacles and sinew and infestation writhing and glowing around the edges and then when it opens up its the Most horrid pure-Strain Helminth you’ve ever seen...

OPTION:  DON’T BUFF BASE STATS, BUFF INFESTED COMPANIONS AND HELMINTH POWERS, ALL OF HIS AND ANY ORIGINAL HELMINTH NOT FROM OTHER FRAMES, OR GIVE HIM AN ALT UNIQUE...ahem sorry, excited.

I think I'm more disappointed that Octavia's prime doesn't get rid of so much of her weird proportions. Atlas Prime looks so much better than regular Atlas, and many of the primes in the past few years have made their frames leaps and bounds better than they were. Octavia...has a glowing hat feather now. She looks almost identical, bar some earrings and the standard GOOOLD primes are known for.

Really feels like it's back to the old Frost Prime days, where literally all that was different was his helmet and nothing else.

Archived