Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Bye Detron, Hello Paprika

Anarties

I knew thee well.

DE handed this event to the Grineer.

Some guy said this was out of 17 battle zones.(It's a rumour but it seems to be true.)

Grineer have claimed more than than.

Victory belongs to the Grineer.

Edited by Anarties

You'll never win with that attitude.

There is not giving up, and there is knowing that you've lost.

The cap is 17 for the amount of warzones during this event.

Grineer have won more than half, that means Corpus wont ever win now no matter what.

To get a good perspective of who will win, look at zones that had similar or identical rewards. Ex: Forma vs Forma. Grineer won and tend to win whenever the rewards are even close in value. Alad V will have to nearly declare bankruptcy to outfund the Grineer war machine.

The other option being for him to give up the damned cryopods, but he'll have to do that soon. Many players may have decided to heavily invest themselves in Grineer dominance and will be less inclined to grind out enough Corpus faction to change their support.

^ This things can change butttt.

To bad its based on Huge Clans + Grinding = decision makers of this event. So unless those clans decide to switch it probably won't happen.

No clan will switch allegiance. Our ranking and score etc would suffer too heavily. corpus score goes up, our grineer score goes down

No clan will switch allegiance. Our ranking and score etc would suffer too heavily. corpus score goes up, our grineer score goes down

In other words.

DE handed this event to the Grineer from the very beginning.

I knew they should have just given us the Brakk and moved on.

This event was terrible.

In other words.

This event was terrible.

Yeah... but to be honest it was their first event of this kind: one that pitted players versus players. I sorta expected it to be far from perfect, especially since DE have (until recently) constantly stated that the game was PvE only and they were not at all interested in PvP.

Yes there is 17 missions on Mars. But not sure if you noticed, but some missions have had the invasion mission on them TWICE. Its not over, not by a long shot.

Yes. Yes it is. The current trend of Grineer dominance will not change, so it doesn't matter how much is left to be dominated by them. It will just delay the inevitable.

Edited by Brimir

Exactly. So the base of the event won't change. The way this even started off decided the thing from there from that first node "some" clans chose a side cause of that node, While others had already chosen a side to fight with. Its hard to tell what really happened. Only thing I can say is next even better be based on the "1 vote" community and not the grind fest decides the out come of the event.

Edited by Gravefire

Yeah... but to be honest it was their first event of this kind: one that pitted players versus players. I sorta expected it to be far from perfect, especially since DE have (until recently) constantly stated that the game was PvE only and they were not at all interested in PvP.

That doesn't mean make an event unfair and rig it.

They removed the purpose of people choosing sides.

They control everything about this event instead of leaving it to us.

In other words.

This event was terrible.

I disagree, it could actually have gone either way depending how the majority voted. the rewards are basically symmetrical but the corpus had slightly less support. 

I like the event.

Yes there is 17 missions on Mars. But not sure if you noticed, but some missions have had the invasion mission on them TWICE. Its not over, not by a long shot.

The clan's sides with Grineer from the start because of rigged rewards and now they want to keep their leaderboards. This is proven when it was forma vs forma. people came back to corpus but the majour clans refused to give up their leaderboard score and remained grineer.

So yeah, we lost. And we get a turd looking gun.

You only think it's terrible because the side you wanted to win didn't. 

Admit it.

I think it's horrible because:

1) The losers are forced to use weapons of the winner's side.

2) The event was not in the control of the players as it should have been.

3) Doing 2 maps 100 times is not fun.

4) 2 weapons will never be seen ever again.

5) Corpus money is not too stronk.