Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is it with Aegis storm (Hildryn's 4th) that makes it such a scary ability?

war_framer_2017

2 minutes ago, Reitrix said:

Synth Fiber on companion.

You will eat Health Orbs even at full HP to fuel to the armor bonus. 

Eating the orb gives you Energy. I used this setup on my Dispenser Trinity from when Blessing could give a small regen to Necramechs. Now we have Rage and Meathook healing, so that Trinity is a waste of resources now I guess lol. 

It'll even work on the Empowered Orbs the Dispensary drops.

Yeah but the idea what de did to equilibrium alone
From something that could be worth allot to something with such restriction most players dont even use it other than on nekros

3 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Yeah but the idea what de did to equilibrium alone
From something that could be worth allot to something with such restriction most players dont even use it other than on nekros

One companion mod slot isn't exactly a huge sacrifice. 

For what it does, I would argue that it's too easy to make it effective on any Frame. 

It's especially powerful when combined with Dispensary, since it gives 100 Energy per Empowered Health orb, and it can spawn 2 at a time.

I actually kind of wanna put Dispensary on Hildry just to see how it works out ...

@Butterfly85 Thank you for taking the time and going into detail. Much appreciated. I tried something similar again to see if my opinion or something changed since I played her more like you after reading your post and it sadly still didn't do it for me. Maybe a difference in playstyle or maybe because I play solo quite regularily or different mission types. Who knows. Glad to hear it works for you and you enjoy it though. Cheers.

12 minutes ago, Reitrix said:

One companion mod slot isn't exactly a huge sacrifice. 

For what it does, I would argue that it's too easy to make it effective on any Frame. 

It's especially powerful when combined with Dispensary, since it gives 100 Energy per Empowered Health orb, and it can spawn 2 at a time.

I actually kind of wanna put Dispensary on Hildry just to see how it works out ...

Yes you are right its not a big deal of a sacrifice
But still it is prime example how much restricted some aspects of the game are which just ruin it almost all the way

Allowing the use of your weapons n Aegis Storm would probably be good enough, but honestly I'd rather the ability be replaced. maybe have some kind of effect happen when you or an ally in range reaches a a certain amoutn of shields (75% shields, 50% shields 25% shields, shields depleted). could be increased gun damage, more health etc.

40 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

You are literally the first person I know of who used it like that.

Well i often find ppl in-game while chatting in game where we just complain omg how they nerfed X thing and someone most of the time bring example of equilibrium pointing its kinda same as with it example

Kinda same way most of us didnt meet players liking channeling while some of did know many who seen its potential
ALL that just depends on ur luck with randoms

21 hours ago, war_framer_2017 said:

Why can't this niche frame just have some freedom? Why the restrictions?? 

because what you are suggesting - having a shield regen option while in her 4th - is not freedom, it's an imminent boredom inducing afk-friendly thing that DE try so hard for in so many years to stay away from.

Archived