Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unreal Tournament Skins and Cheron helmet love ❤

(XBOX)BLACKDEATH2881

Love you guy's DE! I really have loved the art in the game I know it said unreal skins would probably be available in the future is there any confirmation or does anyone know when and if it's for sure we will get them? Love the designs. 🧡As a Nekros user i loved the design of the Cheron helmet and tonfas we got the tonfas but later found out you can only get the helmet for PC. Please make unreal tournament skins and steam helmets for us console players.  Who else on console have been dying for these? 

Just now, (XBOX)BLACKDEATH2881 said:

Love you guy's DE! I really have loved the art in the game I know it said unreal skins would probably be available in the future is there any confirmation or does anyone know when and if it's for sure we will get them? Love the designs. 🧡As a Nekros user i loved the design of the Cheron helmet and tonfas we got the tonfas but later found out you can only get the helmet for PC. Please make unreal tournament skins and steam helmets for us console players.  Who else on console have been dying for these? 

Those skins are the epic stores exclusives. We have our PSN and Xbox exclusives as well. Each console has it's own exclusives. I also believe it worked well for Epic as it definitely made alot of pc lads swap over from Steam to Epic app. Thus bringing them into Epics ecosystem.

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)BLACKDEATH2881 said:

Check Epic Games Store, Unreal Tournament is coming back

18 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Check Epic Games Store, Unreal Tournament is coming back

It's not though. There's a playable alpha version out there but development has stopped. 

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-05-epics-new-unreal-tournament-no-longer-in-development

DE had a hand in helping develop some of the original versions of Unreal Tournament and offered the skins as promo when WF launched on Epic. This also coincides with the completion of Tencent buying DE, bringing DE's intellectual property under the umbrella of Tencent and Epic. 

36 minutes ago, TheAvidoZ said:

It's not though. There's a playable alpha version out there but development has stopped. 

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-05-epics-new-unreal-tournament-no-longer-in-development

DE had a hand in helping develop some of the original versions of Unreal Tournament and offered the skins as promo when WF launched on Epic. This also coincides with the completion of Tencent buying DE, bringing DE's intellectual property under the umbrella of Tencent and Epic. 

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtournament/en-US/

This is an early version of the Unreal Tournament experience, featuring new content and returning classics. There's still a lot of work to be done, but you're able to participate, today, and earn in-game rewards available only to Pre-Alpha participants. Come check out the progress we've made, and let us know what you think.

Sin descripción disponible.

Yeah, it's coming back.

P.S: Unless this is the same "new beggining" from years ago

7 hours ago, (PSN)Mofojokers said:

Those skins are the epic stores exclusives. We have our PSN and Xbox exclusives as well. Each console has it's own exclusives. I also believe it worked well for Epic as it definitely made alot of pc lads swap over from Steam to Epic app. Thus bringing them into Epics ecosystem.

We're getting the skins sometime down the line. And no, this stunt by Epic actually backfired, since PC players don't actually have to download the game on the Epic launcher.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

We're getting the skins sometime down the line. And no, this stunt by Epic actually backfired, since PC players don't actually have to download the game on the Epic launcher.

Do you have the info to back that up?, that would be truly amazing if they did that. But i won't get my hopes up without seeing proof lol.

2 hours ago, EdinaMonsoon said:

i just wish mine actually worked lol

i know i claimed the bundle and i've tried everything possible but still no skins and this is a crossover i dreamed of since i started playing... i hope they run it again

Have you contacted support? 

Archived