Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Mission Bugs

Sharpstriker

Ok so currently doing cetus bounties to get the neuroptics for revanent and I've been running into issues with the stages making them nigh impossible or so frustrating that I just quit and try again. After going through the forums, these don't seem to be new at all. However because this is making getting to the 4th and 5th mission to have a snowballs chance in hell of getting the part; these issues are throwing in quite the monkey wrench. 

The most egregious offender that has happened is with the hacked drone. For some reason (maybe to do with it's pathing) the thing just stalls effectively turning it into an indefinite defense target as there's no timer to get this thing moving. Then suddenly the thing starts moving a couple meters, and then stalls again. Considering the hundreds of meters this thing has to travel, having it stop for an indeterminate amount of time a couple to times turns a mildly tedious mission into an extremely frustrating one. 

The next one that I've noticed is just around the liberate the camp, (this one is definitely not new). Obscenely large area, sparse spawn-rates, very likely the control meter will sink like a rock even though you can't see any enemies. 

As I said these aren't new if the forums are anything to go by, but this is actively keeping me from playing the game to get the part; so I'd rather report something that's been reported to death, rather than try my luck that the game will work so I can try my luck at getting the part I need.

Post any other cetus bounty interfering bugs, so that maybe DE will knock them all out in one swoop. 

had same issue with territory control, searched and posts from 2018 came, up, guess they  never intend to fix them, since its been a long time it has been reported! or they are simply unable to,  at least they could replace those with some other mission if they cant do it.

Archived