Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Thealteregoroman said:

lol....geeze. Hate is a strong word.

Ignore him, he doesn't understand the beauty of big, chonky mechs.

Only the most cultured people may understand their beauty. A privilege indeed.

 

 

/s

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine a storyline where we have to use all the things we have gathered

Where Archwings connect to Mechs to allow them to fly around in space missions

Where Mechs are used to hold open fissures to another plane while Frames go in to take care of the hostiles

Where Sharkwing happens on a mission where we break the glass and flood the area

Where we can go out into space during the mission like we used to in Invasion missions to have our Orbiters drop a Mech or Archwing for use

Where the Frames finally get an Exalted mode free of the Void Demons

Where we fly into orbit on Railjacks and then do HALO jumps to the Open Worlds below; we call in the Railjack to pick us up and have to fight through the security barriers turned on around the planet

Where the work put into the Amazing Eternals is made into Ice Pirates that we first fight and then get as playable first person characters in the game with different missions

.....maybe one day.....

 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

All that makes me wonder is what happens if you go down in that scenario? With no frame to jump back to what happens after if your operator goes down after getting spat out of your mech? If you just die then you would have a riot on your hands from players that find the concept of dying and even failing a mission to be a foreign concept.

Ignoring that it wouldn't change anything at all besides maybe seeing a different animation for entering the mission. As you're just skipping the two seconds to deploy a mech and jump in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Event burned me out on mechs. I don't see myself using a mech for a long time after OV is done. 

But the double exp with a booster made it really easy to put 6 forma on each of them.    Not sure I would have put in the effort otherwise.  But hey...12 hours of effort for 2000 bonus mastery is totally cool.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Ignore him, he doesn't understand the beauty of big, chonky mechs.

Only the most cultured people may understand their beauty. A privilege indeed.

 

 

/s

Sir I demand you to fit through this small vent with your mech

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

imagining...

imagining...

still imagining...

 

yeah it doesn't end well.

 

personally i want to pick a fight with the two geniuses who came with the idea and the one who approved it.

i mean, mechs in open world is okay. because big things for big environments.
also with all the huge stuff roaming around the open plains, giant spiders, giant dome thingie, giant mechanical trees, etc. it doesn't hurt if we gain the ability to go power ranger mode and summon a slightly bigger exosuit on top of our exosuit. tony stark was on to something with that hulkbuster of his.

BUT MECHS IN CORRIDORS AND TIGHT ALLEYS?!?!?!?!
come on.
i despise orphix venom with a burning passion. if it doesn't give me good arcanes for free i wouldn't even touch it.
i jump to reach higher platform but my mech can't reach it.
i jump to higher ledge but my mech overjump, immediately got stuck above the door
i dash to get to next room, only to get stuck on a box, a small step, or a godam security console. thank goodness we don't have mechs on orokin tilesets or those cover thingie that pops out in the middle of rooms will be my absolute nightmare.
who haven't got stuck on a door only to realize that there's a little corpus or grineer foot soldier is going ham on your feet? i usually realize the little cencored when my engine runs out.
not to mention that half of the time i can't even see anything at all because 4 mausolons lighting up absolutely everything in the room. these missions should come with seizure warnings.

i always hate mech everytime i use it on isolation vaults.
i love it when we're finally got out of the vaults. just running wild on cambion drift.

somebody made a great thread a couple of while ago. DE is trying to answer how to incorporate mechs in regular missions by using orphix venom, but nobody asks why.
why would anybody want to play this huge clunky tanks on tight and cramped corridors?

might as well incorporate archwings and kdrives as well. i heard you guys like bumping into stuff and getting stuck.

 

end of rant. wooosaaah...

Edited by Soy77
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

imagining...

imagining...

still imagining...

 

yeah it doesn't end well.

 

personally i want to pick a fight with the two geniuses who came with the idea and the one who approved it.

i mean, mechs in open world is okay. because big things for big environments.
also with all the huge stuff roaming around the open plains, giant spiders, giant dome thingie, giant mechanical trees, etc. it doesn't hurt if we gain the ability to go power ranger mode and summon a slightly bigger exosuit on top of our exosuit. tony stark was on to something with that hulkbuster of his.

BUT MECHS IN CORRIDORS AND TIGHT ALLEYS?!?!?!?!
come on.
i despise orphix venom with a burning passion. if it doesn't give me good arcanes for free i wouldn't even touch it.
i jump to reach higher platform but my mech can't reach it.
i jump to higher ledge but my mech overjump, immediately got stuck above the door
i dash to get to next room, only to get stuck on a box, a small step, or a godam security console. thank goodness we don't have mechs on orokin tilesets or those cover thingie that pops out in the middle of rooms will be my absolute nightmare.
who haven't got stuck on a door only to realize that there's a little corpus or grineer foot soldier is going ham on your feet? i usually realize the little cencored when my engine runs out.
not to mention that half of the time i can't even see anything at all because 4 mausolons lighting up absolutely everything in the room. this missions should come with seizure warnings.

i always hate mech everytime i use it on isolation vaults.
i love it when we're finally got out of the vaults. just running wild on cambion drift.

somebody made a great thread a couple of while ago. DE is trying to answer how to incorporate mechs in regular missions by using orphix venom, but nobody asks why.
why would anybody want to play this huge clunky tanks on tight and cramped corridors?

might as well incorporate archwings and kdrives as well. i heard you guys like bumping into stuff and getting stuck.

 

end of rant. wooosaaah...

This is how I feel in my Mech indoors...

"Sir I'd like to blow up the conduit but I appear to be stuck"
Es3La3a.png

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

This is how I feel in my Mech indoors...

"Sir I'd like to blow up the conduit but I appear to be stuck"
Es3La3a.png

One sec, I'll go grab the handsoap in the...wait I just realized that none of the ships we raid have restrooms...

...I am very glad that Warframes don't have noses now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aldain said:

One sec, I'll go grab the handsoap in the...wait I just realized that none of the ships we raid have restrooms...

...I am very glad that Warframes don't have noses now.

6Hkhg4v.jpg

Silly Aldain, what do you think the Operator "throne" room is? It's just a giant toilet seat with an open hatch out into space. Concerns me why he's always sitting on it, I mean HOW BAD can 1 curry be?...

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Wait til you discover that people complete missions with operators....

i know people complete missions with operators, cuz im one of them :P

 

Infact this is how i did the orhpix venom event, i said screw the no warframes limitations forceing you to use necramechs, and just used my operator

Edited by Joezone619
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Me too, but not without my Cadence.

oof, I quite liked the Operator only Ambulas Sortie one. Eidolon was a bit easy and tedious though.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

oof, I quite liked the Operator only Ambulas Sortie one. Eidolon was a bit easy and tedious though.

Wtf.....you killed Ambulas and eidolon with operator? I was only talking about regular missions like sorties.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...