Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Y'all Imagine...

They had to give us something to do over the holidays. Mechs were in the pipe. End of. Theres no grand strategy or roadmap. There never has been.

They make random crap that doesn't allow our primary arsenals to power creep to keep you busy and engaged. Just a series of distractions while they flounder trying to balance the game without cheapening or compromising our investment thus far.

I hope people start seeing the pattern soon and call them on it. Archwing, k-drive, railjack, operators, mechs .... and probably some lame robot horse. All of these things are horizontal distractions that dont benefit my warframe arsenal one iota.

3 minutes ago, IIDMOII said:

They had to give us something to do over the holidays. Mechs were in the pipe. End of. Theres no grand strategy or roadmap. There never has been.

They make random crap that doesn't allow our primary arsenals to power creep to keep you busy and engaged. Just a series of distractions while they flounder trying to balance the game without cheapening or compromising our investment thus far.

I hope people start seeing the pattern soon and call them on it. Archwing, k-drive, railjack, operators, mechs .... and probably some lame robot horse. All of these things are horizontal distractions that dont benefit my warframe arsenal one iota.

Okay.

On 13/1/2021 at 4:36 AM, Yakhul said:

.We can tell they were pretty much, prototypes of Warframes, much more crude and unable to learn or adapt like a warframe can. But the Tenno were already into the equation when the Necramechs got developed? How do the Orokin controlled the Necramechs if there was no Tenno to control it?

ALL AFAIK.

Warframes can't learn squat either. They would go apes**t without a tenno controlling them, or at least the original ones, those made out of humans.

Necramechs are as smart as a domestik drone, that's why they failed against the sentients, as they could reverse control them or whatever the heck sentients do against enemy technology.

But at least Necramechs are able to do the thing they are designed for without destroying everything around them. 

On 1/12/2021 at 4:34 PM, (PSN)Thealteregoroman said:

Starting a mission with NO warframe but with a Necramech instead?...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478zsm9luxc4r1phqvtd

Ohhhh, I can't WAIT for this!!

Variety is the ultimate answer to the raid, challenge and extended play time of Warframe (as if it needed another. Lol). The way I see it:

- Sentients will use the lich's zone occupancy system that would require the mechs and operators only until those zones are cleared.

- Unlike the orphix event, the entire tileset will have restrictions but will alsohave hybrid usage too.

- Expect more mechs

- Expect more mechs and operator synergies as the war gets full blown. 

Giggidy!!!

Archived