Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Deluxe Broken Textures with TAA

DigitalEvorian

So first off, Atlas's Deluxe skin has already received a downgrade texture-wise, but further, with TAA it ends up even worse, other frames don't seem to have this problem. for example: Xaku

With TAA : ON

S85L0k3.jpg

With TAA ; OFF

dcs3q7n.jpg

Spoiler

DE, i just need to ask.. what is the point in degrading the quality of your assets way after they've been released? this alone makes me want a refund.

• 2 weeks later...

Try bringing the sharpening slider for TAA down some. Looks like everything's being oversharpened. 

On 2021-01-13 at 1:28 AM, DigitalEvorian said:

DE, i just need to ask.. what is the point in degrading the quality of your assets way after they've been released? this alone makes me want a refund.

If you're referring to the Ensmallening, the changes are invisible unless you're taking a microscope to the textures.

I suspect that the dynamic resolution is lowering the base resolution before the TAA filter is processed, the dynamic resolution is reducing the resolution for the following reasons:
* its graphics processing is insufficient
* the game graphics engine does not recognize your GPU/CPU
* the game graphics engine is failing dynamic resolutions in real time

I recommend to disable dynamic resolution and try

ps nerd: TAA is a disrespect to the graphical computational function of a computer, I prefer to have more hardware resolution than activate a filter that blurs the computational precision of pixels so as not to see them

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-01-27 at 9:36 PM, Famecans said:

I suspect that the dynamic resolution is lowering the base resolution before the TAA filter is processed, the dynamic resolution is reducing the resolution for the following reasons:
* its graphics processing is insufficient
* the game graphics engine does not recognize your GPU/CPU
* the game graphics engine is failing dynamic resolutions in real time

I recommend to disable dynamic resolution and try

ps nerd: TAA is a disrespect to the graphical computational function of a computer, I prefer to have more hardware resolution than activate a filter that blurs the computational precision of pixels so as not to see them

have tried, the texture has simply been downscaled and messed up.

Archived