Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[EU] [PC] [Clan] Sanguine Law Recruiting

KupoQueen

Good evening! I am Keys, I liked what I read in your flyer, especially about the "being a small size" clan.
I fit all criteria, except 1, that is I play from Asia, specifically India. I understand if its gonna be an issue. Please let me know at earliest then I shall look for a clan elsewhere :).
Regards,
Keysky

On 2021-01-13 at 6:31 PM, Keysky said:

Good evening! I am Keys, I liked what I read in your flyer, especially about the "being a small size" clan.
I fit all criteria, except 1, that is I play from Asia, specifically India. I understand if its gonna be an issue. Please let me know at earliest then I shall look for a clan elsewhere :).
Regards,
Keysky

Hi, sorry for the slow response. Most of us are based in Europe so we are most active in the evenings/afternoons CET. We aren't entirely EU though and we don't close ourselves off to others, we understand that everyone has different schedules, so if you feel it wouldn't be an issue for you, you're free to add us on discord and we can chat further, there :)
Sorry if I'm too late to respond!

On 2021-01-16 at 4:01 PM, JInn-Kyz said:

Hi there Peeps call me Jin or Jinks, I'm in UK and looking for a home in the Origin Systems. I'm kinda new(ish) been playing for about a year, but you seem to be the kind of clan I'd like to join. :) 

Hello, sorry I haven't checked the post in a few days. All are welcome! You can add Turel or Emy on discord and we can continue from there. 🙂

Archived