Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Retired Weapons Wall

Lucem-Infernalem

As someone who seriously dislikes selling weapons (as I'm sure many of you are as well) I seriously believe that there should be an alternative to selling your weapons. I propose a way to retire your old weapons and to put them in display in the dojo as some sort of museum. You wouldn't be able to get the weapons back (you could farm for them again) but you could also put in a terminal to put in a blurb about the adventures you had with your favorite old weapon that you don't need anymore. Thoughts?

If this wall was instanced to whoever was hosting the dojo, it might work.

Maybe instead of a display in the dojo, the display can be in your profile. It already lists all the weapons that you have leveled up and your stats for each of them. That can be expanded upon by clicking on the weapon for an image of your color scheme and a text area for a "story" you could add.Then others can just click your profile to see your weapon display instead of going into the dojo with you. 

If this wall was instanced to whoever was hosting the dojo, it might work.

Maybe instead of a display in the dojo, the display can be in your profile. It already lists all the weapons that you have leveled up and your stats for each of them. That can be expanded upon by clicking on the weapon for an image of your color scheme and a text area for a "story" you could add.Then others can just click your profile to see your weapon display instead of going into the dojo with you. 

Definitely a more realistic option. I very much agree with this concept.

That feature sounds VERY nice. However, I have a concern... If I want my weapon displayed in my museum, should it be a retired weapon ONLY? Why I am forced to sell it? I'd like to show my current weapons aswell.

OR: you can separate the museum from an actual arsenal room.