Why am I Banned for doing nothing wrong

I am highly disappointed by the de or whatever governing forces have blocked me from trades as I've done nothing wrong at all...Over multiple accounts I've played this game 5 or 6 years....I've only been banned 1 or twice to my recollection,for minor things like thinking I'm texting a person and adding things to chat without noticing it or swearing......but a trading ban for 331 hrs (thats 2 weeks)for something I have no ideal about,without receiving a warning,a flag,a msg....I've read that they say they have proof when the ban you from things....I would like to know a few things myself.....

1.Can I see a report 2.why wasn't I notified the 1st time I violated a rule

3.Explain to me how I (hacked,violated rules,cheated or cussed etc..)

4.why do they think I should receive such a hard violation for not having anything but 40 platinum n less than a million credits and never doing anything wrong....

5.If whatever you feel I gained or cheated to get,can you please reclaim it immediately I don't want it....or have me sell it or for credits...And dock me...because I understand your policies an have followed all codes of conduct to my knowledge since I've received a flag or ban which was maybe 6 months or year ago....

6.since my penalty is so high for absolutely not doing any thing wrong can they please immediately return my trades or lower my ban time of 331 hrs exponentially by let's say 330 hrs......

As I write this I'm highly upset by this,the fact of having to make a topic on this.... especially because I don't cheat,hack or swindle...my last few transactions should be checked and reviewed ASAP....I really hate this ban thing it's horrible...I just don't understand what is going on...To make matters worse Void trader is in 2 days or so....And also my birthday I feel really violated n very fraustrated by this fraudulent ban and wish there was a live person to talk to..In all the years I've played I've never once thought of giving this game up...but today has literally sucked all the mag,nova love I have right out of me...I also heard that the response times to complaints are upwards of a week or more... so I'm pretty much thinking to quit playing all together wholeheartedly...like I'm majorly heartbroken..it's the only thing I actually really play and I honestly feel very slighted,confused and angered. You guys are not giving people proper notification of infractions....nor explanation....

When you could have made some kind of game mechanic to were if you violate or violated a policy or rule... automatically DE kicks u or prompts the home screen canceling what ever violation you made or attempted to make along with a "hey buddy" "you can't do that" 5 to 30 minute timeout ban.....And when the person tries to rerun warframe they have to read the kick or ban notification/warning that had been given... and then answer 3 to 5 questions based from that report, depending on policy broken and  if they miss 1 question... they're prompted to return to home screen n restart..with the same process repeating until they questions are answered correctly....so that way they had to read it in order to answer the questions...So u Know that they fully understand what the read problem is from the report ..and then if it happens in the future...huge penalties should and would be executed for attempting or repeating the same mistakes,hacks,cheats,policy violations or whatever it may be...

(I'm sure some mistakes aren't as bad as others so maybe light penalties for the lesser violations)

but.......i need to an answer to my questions guys at warframe or fellow tenno....I've sent in my report...so I made this post for a little light on things that could happen to you too...And If u love this game you understand how very mad and angry I am...Can you plz perhaps send a report for me too if u have time I don't know if that's possible but hey...lol....I really have not done anything wrong that I can possibly think of or begin to think of you guys.. this is a great unjustified or clerical or technical mistake....but it's definitely "wrong" and nobody including myself should have to go through this at anytime ever....So please warframe tech staff or whoever is capable of fixing this...I need to be set straight and have my trades returned ASAP please.....

• Like 1