Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shedu questions

ThumpumGood

10 hours ago, ThumpumGood said:

I really dont like being told or anyone actually being told that"these weapons" are bad, boring or anything else that would deter people from getting a weapon. If nothing else, it's MR fodder. Which is why you see me in the region chat telling everyone who asks, "is this weapon any good?"  ... Yes. If for nothing else than MR fodder, you need to build it. And if you dont find it useful or fun, get rid of it. I'm glad I have never listened to anyone who ever said that Sonicor is garbage. Still over 70% usage in my profile after all these years. I have tools for jobs. And if the Shedu fills a niche I would like filled, why would you ever tell some one "that weapon sucks"? You do new players a disservice by remotely suggesting that any weapon they may like is "less than desireable"

And Im not some newbie who needs to be instructed. And your comment has NOTHING to do with what I asked. Dont be a post ho.

Chill, my guy. That dude doesn't even have shedu. You could've won the argument with absolute class simply by ignoring him.

Slightly out of topic, been wanting to make this thing but rnj haven't been kind to me. Does anyone have spare shedu chassis? I'd love to trade it with two shedu barrels. Seriously the game keep giving me barrels like I'm some kind of barrel junkie.

3 hours ago, Soy77 said:

Chill, my guy. That dude doesn't even have shedu. You could've won the argument with absolute class simply by ignoring him.

Slightly out of topic, been wanting to make this thing but rnj haven't been kind to me. Does anyone have spare shedu chassis? I'd love to trade it with two shedu barrels. Seriously the game keep giving me barrels like I'm some kind of barrel junkie.

I have about 5 spares, you can have one. I'll be online in about 4-5 hours if you're around

47 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Thanks - a lot of good info.
As for weapon, I think Im going to try the Keewar and see how it goes. Has served me well in the Steel Path. Gonna test it somewhere I can hit sentients  outside of Orphix for the obvious reasons. Modded for corrosive.

Give it a crack and if it doesn't work out consider the Paracesis since it has an innate damage bonus to sentients. Or if you're not worried about using Nekros for bonus drops, just use Revenant, his 4th ability decimates sentients.

2 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Give it a crack and if it doesn't work out consider the Paracesis since it has an innate damage bonus to sentients. Or if you're not worried about using Nekros for bonus drops, just use Revenant, his 4th ability decimates sentients.

Paracesis is good, doing a slam with it removes all built up sentient resistance, or just use your operator, I find though they don't stay alive to long, same with the Shedu that blast it does when you empty a clip sends out a pulse wave that also removes sentient resistance.

7 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Paracesis is good, doing a slam with it removes all built up sentient resistance, or just use your operator, I find though they don't stay alive to long, same with the Shedu that blast it does when you empty a clip sends out a pulse wave that also removes sentient resistance.

Here's an example of Paracesis before I added a riven to it, dealing with lvl 135 sentients trying to gangbang my Hildryn when I was testing stuff. It's a great weapon, the other thing I used to use on Sentients, particularly during Steel Path Ropalolyst solo was Exodia Contagion on a zaw which also shreds them. Operator is also good I agree, until their level increases. And yeh Shedu is good on them.

1 hour ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Here's an example of Paracesis before I added a riven to it, dealing with lvl 135 sentients trying to gangbang my Hildryn when I was testing stuff. It's a great weapon, the other thing I used to use on Sentients, particularly during Steel Path Ropalolyst solo was Exodia Contagion on a zaw which also shreds them. Operator is also good I agree, until their level increases. And yeh Shedu is good on them.

Nice, I haven't tried sentients in the ballroom simulacrum yet, they were a pain in the other simulacrum because as soon as they spawned in they all would go and dry hump the middle pillar. Which made it hard to try stuff on them.

6 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I have about 5 spares, you can have one. I'll be online in about 4-5 hours if you're around

i'll take your generous offer without any hesitation!!!

couldn't find you earlier, but i've sent a friend request, probably next time i see you online.

When the shedu came out you could find groups of people farming it with every drop boosting frame. I think with a farm team you would get 2-3 parts a run. Was worth 200-300 plat then, but if you get droop boosters and just do the ship you’ll get her.

Archived