Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.. Primed Surefooted

Alianee

3 hours ago, Monolake said:

...and when you get Primed surefooted you will whine that it takes so many points and needs another forma and kills your build 🤣

You just dont want a solution - which you have with plenty of options already - all you want is to complain, so go ahead, cry all you want, nothing will change, DE doesn't even read this forum part ever.

DE should've never made this change to explosives and just let you kill yourself with Bramma spam just like it was with explosives all the previous years. You can never appease the lazy easy-mode players, they will keep on nagging to make the game even more trivial for them because they cant bother to even change their loadout.

I think removing self damage from the game was a huge mistake. 

I wish I hadn't been taking a break when it happened so I could have spoken out clearly against it at the time, not that it would have made any difference. 

I think it is amazing the lack of self awareness of some people in this thread, keep saying they need it for "build diversity", but disregard all other options for mitigating knockdown as bad/useless, and intend to slap it on every build once they get it. Like, isn't designating your exilus slot as "for a single mod" and losing all the other great options you could play around with, the opposite of build diversity? 

2 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I think it is amazing the lack of self awareness of some people in this thread, keep saying they need it for "build diversity", but disregard all other options for mitigating knockdown as bad/useless, and intend to slap it on every build once they get it. Like, isn't designating your exilus slot as "for a single mod" and losing all the other great options you could play around with, the opposite of build diversity? 

PSF is just way too good to be Exilus. It's silly when you think about it! What are the contenders? A lot of them offer watered-down effects offered by non-Exilus mods.... like you know +15% ability strength/duration/range/casting speed... or you could have +100% immunity from all staggers/stuns/knockdowns! So which is it? Mediocre benefit or 100% immunity from staggers/stuns/knockdowns!?

17 hours ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

Post hoc ergo propter hoc, isn't a great argument at the best of times, but it's made far worse when it becomes ante hoc ergo propter hoc, if you catch my drift. 

Sadly I don't… 😞

17 hours ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

But I have to admit, I give you props for the semi-oftenly. 

Well... Atleast that's something... Thanks 🙂.

4 hours ago, dsagent said:

I think OP is mad cause his frame does not delete things with a push of a button.

To be honest with you... Id be Mad if my frame could actually do that... That's why I don't play Octavia anymore.

32 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Sadly I don't… 😞

The classical fallacy is post hoc ergo propter hoc, "after this therefore because of this". It means that just because something came after another thing, the first is the cause of the second. That's not always true so the claim alone is not proof of the fact. 

In our case the mod came before the changes, so it would have to be "before those came this, so it was caused by things that did not yet exist", I changed the post hoc, in the saying, to ante hoc to indicate that. 

The reason you proposed for the mod existing, really doesn't make much sense, on the face of it all. 

32 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Well... Atleast that's something... Thanks 🙂.

It has a certain "truthiness" that just feels right, despite the odd construction. 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, nslay said:

PSF is just way too good to be Exilus. It's silly when you think about it! What are the contenders? A lot of them offer watered-down effects offered by non-Exilus mods.... like you know +15% ability strength/duration/range/casting speed... or you could have +100% immunity from all staggers/stuns/knockdowns! So which is it? Mediocre benefit or 100% immunity from staggers/stuns/knockdowns!?

You are right, it probably shouldn't be exilus. It probably belongs in the category of Natural Talent, a bit much for exilus. 

It overshadows too many mods which hurts build diversity overall. 

Just like how DE nerfed Corrosive Projection because it had practically become a mandatory mod in the aura slot. 

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

You are right, it probably shouldn't be exilus. It probably belongs in the category of Natural Talent, a bit much for exilus. 

Just like how DE nerfed Corrosive Projection because it had practically become a mandatory mod in the aura slot. 

Alternatively they could introduce more primed Exilus mods that can actually compete. That seems like it will result in power creep though!

9 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

If you want to build for 100%+ chance to resist knock down without PSF it takes 3 mods. Having one mod that does the same thing as three opens up build diversity. 

The only other option is to build for faster knockdown recovery and it's no where near are useful imo. 

If I forma exilus just for PSF, I can still run any other exilus in a normal mod slot if I want since the base capacity for most exilus mods is fairly low and I already have -, V and D polarities forma into most frames. The only exilus mod I find hard to fit on frames is Preparation since it's = polarity and has base capacity of 12. In some cases I can still fit many other exilus mods in that slot even with an unmatched polarity.

Maybe I just don't see the usefulness of the majority of exilus mods besides PSF, Vigilante Pursuit, Rush and Preparation. Drift mods can be useful if you need to hit specific breakpoint for some abilities but generally a slight increase they provide is unnoticeable. 

2 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

And that's sort of why it probably shouldn't be made readily available to newbies like the OP suggests. By requiring us to wait for it, we have a chance to learn how to play without it. Even the people suggesting that it's needed, demonstrate that there are alternatives (while simultaneously insisting that they're not because they don't "want" to accept the alternatives). 

It's the same reason why people say that Rhino's Iron Skin gives people bad habits, and that can be true too. Anyone who becomes overdependent on it and never takes the time to learn how to use any other means of survival, will have a hard time playing other frames. 

Should it be locked behind 900 days? .... I don't know. 

Is it okay if it's locked behind some substantial level of time gating/login rewards?... I figure it definitely should. 

@GnarlsDarkley blew my mind when they did a speed run and basically finished the star chart (they were looking for a workaround for the MR 5 gating for the final junction with an MR 3 account) in a matter of about a day and a half of play time, on a new account (mostly solo). I remember sitting there wondering wtf happened, because I was still pretty new and taking my time working through the Star Chart. Having helped newbies through nodes myself, I realise that having a more experienced friend or clan to help/carry, you can absolutely do all that that content in short order. What you can't do is learn from personal experience if someone else is spoonfeeding you with the meta gear.

I'm honestly thinking that's what the OP is used to, and this is a case of not being able to just be handed something. 

1 hour ago, logistical said:

It's not locked until 900 logins. It's 400 now where you first get the chance to choose it. They already made it easier to get. OP you can have it in a minimum of 200+ more days and not a day earlier. 

I see, glad I'm past all that dribble.

Milestones

For every 50 days between 0 and 1000 days, the player will be presented up to 3 choices based on the original chronological release of each reward (for example, on Day 100, SundialSwordAndBoard.png Sigma & Octantis won't be available as one of three weapon choices since it was released after SundialPistol.png Azima, SundialAxe.png Zenistar, and SundialRifle.png Zenith).

• Sigil and Resources choices are presented at Days 50, 150, 250, etc.
  • Primed Mod choices are presented at Days 200, 400, 600, 900.
  • Weapon choices are presented at Days 100, 300, 500, 700.
  • Note that the Lodestar Syandana and the Lodestar Armor Set are staying at Day 800 / 1000 respectively.

I'm in this below section, though I guess it wont be long before someones crying about those rewards as well. :tongue: 
Haven't long had the C rotation Rivens Cache. (They were all crap too)

Spoiler

As of Update 23.10 and onwards, for 1050 Days and every 50 days after, Evergreen reward pools A, B, or C would be presented, with the reward pools rotating every 50 days (A-B-C pattern). The 3 choices of each reward pool are as follows:

• Evergreen Choices A (choose one):
  • Evergreen Choices B (choose one):
    • Kuva Cache (50,000 Kuva)
    • 7-day Boosters (Affinity, Credits, Resource, & Resource Drop Chance)
    • Endo Cache (30,000 Endo)

• Evergreen Choices C (choose one) (includes 3x Riven Slots):

Special cases:

• As of Update 23.10, on Day 5, the player will be guaranteed a reward of 25,000 Credits and 1,000 Endo upon logging in.

At least new Tenno get a bit of a boost on Day 5 login with Credits and Endo.

PSF, only became the end all be all mod in many peoples minds when self damage was changed to stager damage and PSF allows for sloppy game play. I have PSF on a few of my frames but most of them do not have it and they get by just fine sure if I put a boom boom weapon on a frame that does not have it and get sloppy I get knocked around but I just remember I do no have PSF on the frame and adapt. If self damage was still a thing and "cautious shot" was a log in reward people would be raging about that as it would be the "game changer" mod.

4 hours ago, (PSN)guzmantt1977 said:

And that's sort of why it probably shouldn't be made readily available to newbies like the OP suggests. By requiring us to wait for it, we have a chance to learn how to play without it. Even the people suggesting that it's needed, demonstrate that there are alternatives (while simultaneously insisting that they're not because they don't "want" to accept the alternatives). 

It's the same reason why people say that Rhino's Iron Skin gives people bad habits, and that can be true too. Anyone who becomes overdependent on it and never takes the time to learn how to use any other means of survival, will have a hard time playing other frames. 

Wait what?

So what you say is we want to do eidolons we are poor we cant afford rubico riven so we can learn alternatives builds and how to play without that riven
And what? After w get enough plat to buy that riven we are not gonna use it just because we learned alternatives?
We know there is other way and we gonna refuse to use best way possible? In this case using that riven?

You can live without limbo saryn nova rhino and whatever else but does that mean when you get them you not gonna abuse them to death when they get the job done most efficiently?

We dont have immediate access to hydron or eso so we can learn that there are alternatives to how we can gain exp
But when we do we not gonna abuse hydron and eso because we know there is other (NOT SO EFFICIENT) way?
Like what is your logic here? 

And what is ur kink with alternatives? No one came here to this topic to learn about alternatives and if you didnt get it the 1st time let me explain idea here is to find a solution of a problem 
It sounds as stupid as if someone would ask for names of all HP mods so he could give more HP to idk saryn for example and others came here and just say if you want to have more HP play inaros
Like wtf? Its not a solution

But whatever 

We are not the same we dont play the same frames with same builds idk why ppl here try to enforce their playstyle or views on playstyle on others?

For you abusing iron skin is bad habit and makes player overdependent on it
Well cool but did u consider maybe someone just like to play rhino and since its his ability ppl are using it because its most efficient?
Its like saying if you play mesa you get overdependent on mesa's regulators
Like wtf?

BTW i just want to say when i was idk like mr 4 i had no plat i borrowed from cousin 75 plat for color pallet
I get it too soon i wasted that plat on Classic Saturated pallet and while im mr 30 im still using it on every single warframe/weapon/companion archwing and any other piece of equipment it can be slapped on
I guess your right after all i grown overdependent on it since i got it too soon and i didnt learn there are alternatives and how to color my stuff with allot more crappy pallets i dont want
I could wait to like idk mr 10 when i had that 75 plat and buy that pallet then and i would totally not re color with it everything i had with it
Since i would prefer to keep colors i dont want on stuff i use since i learned there is alternative to that one single pallet
Such a tragedy happen just because i was inpatient
Damn i need to admit you got me there

And same with primed surefooted
Maybe he will be overdependent on it and gonna slap it on every build when there are some alternatives
Maybe he just want it because he want it not listening to any arguments
Maybe he wont learn any alternative builds if he get it too fast

But why should you care? Should any of that make u judge on should he even get it sooner or later?
The fact he wants it and could benefit from it much earlier in the game should be reason for you alone
As you see there is need for it to be accessible earlier in the game well maybe not for you but for him for sure maybe even for many more players

Tell us or at least me PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE <3
What great harm would happen if someone get primed surefooted at mr 20?
What catastrophic effect it would cause?
Like end is near or what?

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

Wait what?

So what you say is we want to do eidolons we are poor we cant afford rubico riven so we can learn alternatives builds and how to play without that riven
And what? After w get enough plat to buy that riven we are not gonna use it just because we learned alternatives?
We know there is other way and we gonna refuse to use best way possible? In this case using that riven?

You can live without limbo saryn nova rhino and whatever else but does that mean when you get them you not gonna abuse them to death when they get the job done most efficiently?

We dont have immediate access to hydron or eso so we can learn that there are alternatives to how we can gain exp
But when we do we not gonna abuse hydron and eso because we know there is other (NOT SO EFFICIENT) way?
Like what is your logic here? 

And what is ur kink with alternatives? No one came here to this topic to learn about alternatives and if you didnt get it the 1st time let me explain idea here is to find a solution of a problem 
It sounds as stupid as if someone would ask for names of all HP mods so he could give more HP to idk saryn for example and others came here and just say if you want to have more HP play inaros
Like wtf? Its not a solution

But whatever 

We are not the same we dont play the same frames with same builds idk why ppl here try to enforce their playstyle or views on playstyle on others?

For you abusing iron skin is bad habit and makes player overdependent on it
Well cool but did u consider maybe someone just like to play rhino and since its his ability ppl are using it because its most efficient?
Its like saying if you play mesa you get overdependent on mesa's regulators
Like wtf?

BTW i just want to say when i was idk like mr 4 i had no plat i borrowed from cousin 75 plat for color pallet
I get it too soon i wasted that plat on Classic Saturated pallet and while im mr 30 im still using it on every single warframe/weapon/companion archwing and any other piece of equipment it can be slapped on
I guess your right after all i grown overdependent on it since i got it too soon and i didnt learn there are alternatives and how to color my stuff with allot more crappy pallets i dont want
I could wait to like idk mr 10 when i had that 75 plat and buy that pallet then and i would totally not re color with it everything i had with it
Since i would prefer to keep colors i dont want on stuff i use since i learned there is alternative to that one single pallet
Such a tragedy happen just because i was inpatient
Damn i need to admit you got me there

And same with primed surefooted
Maybe he will be overdependent on it and gonna slap it on every build when there are some alternatives
Maybe he just want it because he want it not listening to any arguments
Maybe he wont learn any alternative builds if he get it too fast

But why should you care? Should any of that make u judge on should he even get it sooner or later?
The fact he wants it and could benefit from it much earlier in the game should be reason for you alone
As you see there is need for it to be accessible earlier in the game well maybe not for you but for him for sure maybe even for many more players

Tell us or at least me PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE <3
What great harm would happen if someone get primed surefooted at mr 20?
What catastrophic effect it would cause?
Like end is near or what?

No one cares.

MR rank doesn't matter cause you can certainly get MR 30 before you even get a chance at getting PSF for sure. 

The thing people are saying is that just because he wants it now and could use it now doesn't mean DE should change it cause he wants it now. 

DE said you get PSF at 400 logins(and they lowered it from 900 already) and it is what it is. It's their way of rewarding people who come back to play the game the work hard to make. 

Want it now? Too bad, wait like everyone else who has it. Feel lucky you don't have to actually wait til 900 logins like the first people to get it did. 

You don't want alternatives to making a build that does something similar to PSF? So I won't offer one but just tell you to wait til you get PSF and then you won't have to compromise on your build. Until then keep logging in and I guess we'll see you here again at 400 logins. 

29 minutes ago, logistical said:

No one cares.

MR rank doesn't matter cause you can certainly get MR 30 before you even get a chance at getting PSF for sure. 

The thing people are saying is that just because he wants it now and could use it now doesn't mean DE should change it cause he wants it now. 

DE said you get PSF at 400 logins(and they lowered it from 900 already) and it is what it is. It's their way of rewarding people who come back to play the game the work hard to make. 

Want it now? Too bad, wait like everyone else who has it. Feel lucky you don't have to actually wait til 900 logins like the first people to get it did. 

You don't want alternatives to making a build that does something similar to PSF? So I won't offer one but just tell you to wait til you get PSF and then you won't have to compromise on your build. Until then keep logging in and I guess we'll see you here again at 400 logins. 

Im past 1k daily tribute im not wanting or waiting here for anything so whats your point?
Im not even OP so to who u refer here?

You may be fine with how it is now but does that mean everybody needs to be fine with it also and cant ask for change? Just because its ok with you?
I waited 900 days for primed surefooted i dont understand why any1 else should wait as much as i did (yes im aware its 400 now which i believe is still too long)
My point is what is behind logic i waited X days so everybody needs to wait X days
Whats the point in defending something that prevent others from getting something?
What business you or any1 esle have in time which other players get X item? What difference it have to any of ppl like you?
Well for sure it wont affect your gameplay experience so whats the point?

2 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Im past 1k daily tribute im not wanting or waiting here for anything so whats your point?

You may be fine with how it is now but does that mean everybody needs to be fine with it also and cant ask for change? Just because its ok with you?
I waited 900 days for primed surefooted i dont understand why any1 else should wait as much as i did (yes im aware its 400 now which i believe is still too long)
My point is what is behind logic i waited X days so everybody needs to wait X days
Whats the point in defending something that prevent others from getting something?
What business you or any1 esle have in time which other players get X item? What difference it have to any of ppl like you?

Well I am guessing it's more of a "if I suffered, I hope other people suffer at least twice as much" idea. Otherwise, I have no clue.

Why would someone advocate for denying access to the best QOL mod in the game to other people? 

If it would be a power creep thing, I would understand. It would give at least some bragging rights on some obscure content that would require the extra damage/health ...etc. But PSF? 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb logistical:

No one cares.

As I already stated - I know DE will probably not change anything because of this thread. But that is true for most of the threads here.

And I know of alternatives to do the content I want - I can clear the rooms with octavia, or also with Nezha with ensnare/larva + Glaive (or almost any Frame with ensnare/larva + glaive) but it get's repetitive and boring doing the same thing with the same frames and I would love to mix it up.

I also have to say - I am not good enough yet to play several hour long endurance runs against level 4000 or something like that solely with shieldgating and without PSF (even though those videos I saw are never against infested) 

It is just one of the things that prevent me from doing "the next step in the gameplan" as I envisioned it.

- First was doing the questline
- Syndicates (I know, could have done that WHILE doing quests, but at that time I was new to the game and didn't even know they existed)
- Then came Eidolons + Sorties
- Standing with the factions (All max besides Vent Kids + Loyd now - I don't mention Conclave since.. yeah)
- Getting all the Frames (Thanks for the ppl who helped me with Relics for Vaulted ones)
- Focus and Steel Path

---> Now would be creating/trying out all the different builds I didn't try yet with the weapons / Frames I neglected till now - or do you have a better suggestion?
And for exactly that point it's sadly not helpful to use other Frames that I already know and do use - or use Syndon instead of one of the multitutes od weapons I would like to try.

It is doable while using Handspring or other things but I more often than not find myself just using Frames where knockdown/stagger is no problem again.

Sure, people can say - learn to play - but then again If I was on a level where I could do hour long focus/farm runs on steel path infested without getting hit by an ancient or Eximus flame effect even once then the mod itself would already be useless by the time I get it.

Edit: And to the people that call it a "crutch" because it makes life easier... then we could remove all the "crutches" in game like 
- Wukong 2, Titania 4, Void Dash  --> because without it people have to bullet jump /Parkour better.
- Stealth Frames alltogether because of Spy and health management / shield gating
- Status immunity from the Frames that already have it
- etc. pp

And let's all play a Frame without health/armor/shield/Adaptation and with a Stubba because everything else makes it too easy 

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

Referring to anyone who thinks they deserve PSF right now just because they want it. Its time gated so it is what it is. I got it at 400 logins (fairly recently) and I dont even use it. Im not in here complaining about something I dont have. Do I think I should get the sigma and ocantis right now because I think it will change the way I play? No, because I'll get it when Im able to get it.

57 minutes ago, WanWhiteWolf said:

Well I am guessing it's more of a "if I suffered, I hope other people suffer at least twice as much" idea. Otherwise, I have no clue.

Why would someone advocate for denying access to the best QOL mod in the game to other people? 

If it would be a power creep thing, I would understand. It would give at least some bragging rights on some obscure content that would require the extra damage/health ...etc. But PSF? 

Again, I dont care when anyone gets anything. We all DE wont change anything unless its a nerf to a weapon.

16 minutes ago, Alianee said:

As I already stated - I know DE will probably not change anything because of this thread. But that is true for most of the threads here.

And I know of alternatives to do the content I want - I can clear the rooms with octavia, or also with Nezha with ensnare/larva + Glaive (or almost any Frame with ensnare/larva + glaive) but it get's repetitive and boring doing the same thing with the same frames and I would love to mix it up.

I also have to say - I am not good enough yet to play several hour long endurance runs against level 4000 or something like that solely with shieldgating and without PSF (even though those videos I saw are never against infested) 

It is just one of the things that prevent me from doing "the next step in the gameplan" as I envisioned it.

- First was doing the questline
- Syndicates (I know, could have done that WHILE doing quests, but at that time I was new to the game and didn't even know they existed)
- Then came Eidolons + Sorties
- Standing with the factions (All max besides Vent Kids + Loyd now - I don't mention Conclave since.. yeah)
- Getting all the Frames (Thanks for the ppl who helped me with Relics for Vaulted ones)
- Focus and Steel Path

---> Now would be creating/trying out all the different builds I didn't try yet with the weapons / Frames I neglected till now - or do you have a better suggestion?
And for exactly that point it's sadly not helpful to use other Frames that I already know and do use - or use Syndon instead of one of the multitutes od weapons I would like to try.

It is doable while using Handspring or other things but I more often than not find myself just using Frames where knockdown/stagger is no problem again.

Sure, people can say - learn to play - but then again If I was on a level where I could do hour long focus/farm runs on steel path infested without getting hit by an ancient or Eximus flame effect even once then the mod itself would already be useless by the time I get it.

I would suggest you change your game plan to things that dont have anything to do with PSF cause you dont have it and wont have it for the foreseeable future. Might as well not make plans with something you cant use.

Edit: And if DE really wanted to make some money they should just lock it behind 50 dollars(or wait til 400 logins) or some ridiculous amount and people will pony up the cash for that instant gratification that players want these days.

They need to stop putting knockdown on everything rather than pretending their game is okay with obscene amounts of enemy CC. Several missions are almost unplayable, like Profit Taker, unless you bring Knockdown Immunity. And canceling bad gameplay with necessary mods isn't good design. 

1 hour ago, logistical said:

Referring to anyone who thinks they deserve PSF right now just because they want it. Its time gated so it is what it is. I got it at 400 logins (fairly recently) and I dont even use it. Im not in here complaining about something I dont have. Do I think I should get the sigma and ocantis right now because I think it will change the way I play? No, because I'll get it when Im able to get it.

Ok u dont use it u dont care then what are you ding here? You dont care that much that you feel urge need to voice your opinion on the topic? Like wtf?

IF you dont care then dont say "it is what it is" since its like saying sun is yellow because its yellow
If if someone would benefit from having it faster WITHOUT your judgement does he/she deserve it or not then why not support them in that?
WHO would get harmed if any1 get it faster? What harm could it cause? What problem it could create?

Is there any reason why ppl should not get it faster? Well other than that "you dont care"?

No1 would force any1 to even use it and 1 player having it would not affect gameplay experience of other players
So if you dont have any argument against it plz explain what you are doing here?

2 hours ago, WanWhiteWolf said:

Actually no i believe they see other ppl against it so they are like "hey, yo i ll be cool and i gonna also be against it" without no reason like in @logistical case
He dont care he wont lose anything yet he need to throw his 3 cents in and why?
Because others feel they need to bash other players for wanting a change so why not him?

People say we got toxic streamers or mods in warframe and dont look on themselves how toxic they are
NO because NO to players who want something different that would not affect them they dont care about they feel urge need to go ahead and say they are against it
Thats prime example how toxic this community is

2 hours ago, Alianee said:

Edit: And to the people that call it a "crutch" because it makes life easier... then we could remove all the "crutches" in game like 

The problem here is not about you wanting it
The problem here is that you want to change something that would make your life easier and not life of others
So they feel like you should not get it and will throw anything against you just to prove you are wrong and you dont deserve it

Look all ppl that are against your idea already have primed surefootd so eh?

And look here is prime example made on Virtuos Shadow
It should trigger on headshot while it was able to be triggered with dashing into eidolons head now look how ppl reacts when its fixed
Is any1 one even defending the fact its good change since its should only be triggered by headshot and not a head dash?
And that explains why ppl come here and are against your idea
Because they would gain nothing from it but u would
Just an observation ;) And keep doing what you are doing you have every right to ask here to get that mod faster

So angry lol. I want to win the lottery it will make my life so much easier and it won't affect your life in anyway. Please give me the winning numbers now! Don't forget to support me in my pursuit to get the winning numbers from the lottery commission cause I want them. 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb logistical:

So angry lol. I want to win the lottery it will make my life so much easier and it won't affect your life in anyway. Please give me the winning numbers now! Don't forget to support me in my pursuit to get the winning numbers from the lottery commission cause I want them. 

Nonsensical comparison
 - First I never asked for ONLY ME getting PSF, so it would be more accurate to ask for everyone to win the lottery
- Second, implementing PSF in another way would not hurt DE, but giving out winning numbers (that aren't even known to them btw) would hurt the lottery commission financially.

If you want a RL comparison it's more of a "I want to errect a pavillion in my Garden" kind of thing. All your neighbours already got one, but when you ask for permission they say "nah, I lived here for 10 years before I got a pavillion, you only live here for 2 years, so you have to wait 8 more years even though it would not disturb us".

11 minutes ago, Alianee said:

Nonsensical comparison
 - First I never asked for ONLY ME getting PSF, so it would be more accurate to ask for everyone to win the lottery
- Second, implementing PSF in another way would not hurt DE, but giving out winning numbers (that aren't even known to them btw) would hurt the lottery commission financially.

If you want a RL comparison it's more of a "I want to errect a pavillion in my Garden" kind of thing. All your neighbours already got one, but when you ask for permission they say "nah, I lived here for 10 years before I got a pavillion, you only live here for 2 years, so you have to wait 8 more years even though it would not disturb us".

Close, but no cigar. More like:

You want a pavilion in your garden and all your neighbors built one, but when you asked permission they said sure go ahead and build your own. Then you say no I want it for free give it to me now. Completely bypassing the steps to have a pavilion in your garden.

vor 1 Minute schrieb logistical:

Close, but no cigar. More like:

You want a pavilion in your garden and all your neighbors built one, but when you asked permission they said sure go ahead and build your own. Then you say no I want it for free give it to me now. Completely bypassing the steps to have a pavilion in your garden.

It's really hard to argue with people that change facts and words how they wish to give credit to their point.
- I not once in this whole thread said I want it for free for everyone. I asked for a different kind of challange than pressing the login button once per day for 270 more times.

To stay in our analogy I asked if it was possible that newer inhabitants can get their pavilion in another way than waiting till they lived there for 10 years. And also asked for suggestions what kind of contribution others think would be adequate for the perk of "having a pavillion".

I also have no problem with people arguing that they had to wait for 400 or 900 logins to get it so they want newer people to "suffer" too - it's at least honest.

3 minutes ago, Alianee said:

It's really hard to argue with people that change facts and words how they wish to give credit to their point.
- I not once in this whole thread said I want it for free for everyone. I asked for a different kind of challange than pressing the login button once per day for 270 more times.

To stay in our analogy I asked if it was possible that newer inhabitants can get their pavilion in another way than waiting till they lived there for 10 years. And also asked for suggestions what kind of contribution others think would be adequate for the perk of "having a pavillion".

I also have no problem with people arguing that they had to wait for 400 or 900 logins to get it so they want newer people to "suffer" too - it's at least honest.

Staying in the anology: Homeowners association comes back and says "No, there is no other way newer inhabitants can get a pavilion other than building it for themselves" Homeowners than tell you "sorry man, cant help because the rules in the homeowners association say you have to build your own"

Building your pavilion is the equivalent of of you doing the necessary logins.

Current homeowners are me and other people who have PSF telling you sorry man there is no other way and it isnt changing cause DE. Im not telling you that you have to "suffer" like the rest of us its more like DE is not going to change it like they dont change anything else and youre going to have to find other ways to deal with being knocked down until you can have PSF.

And here you are reacting to alternative ways to mitigate knockdowns until you can acquire PSF:

giphy-downsized.gif

Archived