So.. Primed Surefooted

vor 1 Minute schrieb logistical:

Close, but no cigar. More like:

You want a pavilion in your garden and all your neighbors built one, but when you asked permission they said sure go ahead and build your own. Then you say no I want it for free give it to me now. Completely bypassing the steps to have a pavilion in your garden.

It's really hard to argue with people that change facts and words how they wish to give credit to their point.
- I not once in this whole thread said I want it for free for everyone. I asked for a different kind of challange than pressing the login button once per day for 270 more times.

To stay in our analogy I asked if it was possible that newer inhabitants can get their pavilion in another way than waiting till they lived there for 10 years. And also asked for suggestions what kind of contribution others think would be adequate for the perk of "having a pavillion".

I also have no problem with people arguing that they had to wait for 400 or 900 logins to get it so they want newer people to "suffer" too - it's at least honest.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Alianee said:

It's really hard to argue with people that change facts and words how they wish to give credit to their point.
- I not once in this whole thread said I want it for free for everyone. I asked for a different kind of challange than pressing the login button once per day for 270 more times.

To stay in our analogy I asked if it was possible that newer inhabitants can get their pavilion in another way than waiting till they lived there for 10 years. And also asked for suggestions what kind of contribution others think would be adequate for the perk of "having a pavillion".

I also have no problem with people arguing that they had to wait for 400 or 900 logins to get it so they want newer people to "suffer" too - it's at least honest.

Staying in the anology: Homeowners association comes back and says "No, there is no other way newer inhabitants can get a pavilion other than building it for themselves" Homeowners than tell you "sorry man, cant help because the rules in the homeowners association say you have to build your own"

Building your pavilion is the equivalent of of you doing the necessary logins.

Current homeowners are me and other people who have PSF telling you sorry man there is no other way and it isnt changing cause DE. Im not telling you that you have to "suffer" like the rest of us its more like DE is not going to change it like they dont change anything else and youre going to have to find other ways to deal with being knocked down until you can have PSF.

And here you are reacting to alternative ways to mitigate knockdowns until you can acquire PSF:

giphy-downsized.gif

• Like 1
vor 2 Stunden schrieb logistical:

Staying in the anology: Homeowners association comes back and says "No, there is no other way newer inhabitants can get a pavilion other than building it for themselves" Homeowners than tell you "sorry man, cant help because the rules in the homeowners association say you have to build your own"

Building your pavilion is the equivalent of of you doing the necessary logins.

Current homeowners are me and other people who have PSF telling you sorry man there is no other way and it isnt changing cause DE. Im not telling you that you have to "suffer" like the rest of us its more like DE is not going to change it like they dont change anything else and youre going to have to find other ways to deal with being knocked down until you can have PSF.

And here you are reacting to alternative ways to mitigate knockdowns until you can acquire PSF:

giphy-downsized.gif

I already said DE probably won't change anything (I think I already posted it 3 or 4 times in this thread, seems some people are really unable to read whole posts)
. Asking if it could be changed is legitimate though, right?
And to the alternative ways to mitigate knockdown: Already wrote (I think 3 or 4 times as well...), already doing that right now - still suboptimal

I implore you to show me the post I said I am not using them? Please. Or should I post screenshot of how I have Handspring equipped on Frames?

• Like 2

isnt the idea of multiple characters is that one is better at something than the other? some frames are better at standing than others. if you dont like falling then take one that can stand. if you dont like those frames than take an other one and endure not being able to stand. 

why dont just put every warframe ability in a single warframe? would be much easier....

33 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

isnt the idea of multiple characters is that one is better at something than the other? some frames are better at standing than others. if you dont like falling then take one that can stand. if you dont like those frames than take an other one and endure not being able to stand. 

why dont just put every warframe ability in a single warframe? would be much easier....

Problem here is not about what you can put on what
Problem here is what you get when

Getting item that would help you earlier in the game at the point when you are at endgame by personal standpoint is not good idea
Imagine if we could use affinity boosters after idk mr 25 or so but not before does that sound like fun?

• Like 1
On 2021-01-13 at 10:53 AM, Karesz6 said:

Hello!

Is this works when I have this weapon equipped in arsenal, but using my rifle/secondary? Or only when I actually hold the weapon in hand?

Late, but it only works when in hand. Makes the bonus kinda meh since you already have auto-block to resist knockdowns if you're using melee.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Late, but it only works when in hand. Makes the bonus kinda meh since you already have auto-block to resist knockdowns if you're using melee.

Thank you for the information!

Am 18.1.2021 um 18:04 schrieb Alianee:

IIRC veterans weren't affected by this, wasn't it added perfectly in line so vets only had to wait a fewish days/weeks to get it? I can't remember.. All I remember is getting evergreen rewards for the last 2 years.. 

Edited by (XBOX)TyeGoo
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

Problem here is not about what you can put on what
Problem here is what you get when

Getting item that would help you earlier in the game at the point when you are at endgame by personal standpoint is not good idea
Imagine if we could use affinity boosters after idk mr 25 or so but not before does that sound like fun?

ofc i dont agree with primed mods being login rewards. but u know some frames are made to be able to stand while others are made for something. i never considered using surefooted.

28 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

ofc i dont agree with primed mods being login rewards. but u know some frames are made to be able to stand while others are made for something. i never considered using surefooted.

And some are made to be zephyr

Again problem is not here how you gonna use it
But when you acquire it

• Like 1

Just block with melee or shoot a meter further

I don't see why this is such a big deal, most staggers and knockdowns are easily blocked aside from the self inflicted ones, and even then, those are easily avoided by standing a bit further from the target

6 pages???

darn

the more it gets talked about

the more likely DE is going to notice that it cancels out the entire knockdown mechanic and they decide to nerf it

cause clearly DE intended self knockdown to be a major balancing point for AoE... cant just take out self-damage and have no tradeoff; that would be giving players something totally free

In Fact

I suspect the Only Reason they haven't nerfed it, is because of all the backlash they'd get from Veteran players who waited a year to get that mod.

If PSF were to become commonly available to Everyone though, as OP describes, it would lose its power as a status symbol and DE could easily nerf it.

Therefore, it should stay as is, a Login Reward Exclusive. That exclusivity is the only thing keeping it safe.

Edited by (PSN)haphazardlynamed