Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.7 + 29.6.7.1

14 minutes ago, ShAd0w_S0uL said:

Thanks for fixes!!!

Manny people encounter Massive FPS drops with the Kuva Drakgoon after this 2 fixes

Same here, and they removed the flak fragments model from the Unreal Flak Cannon Skin. Now it look like you're shooting 100 rays of sunshine. Looks like a hitscan geometry rather than projectiles/pellets.

The FPS drops drastically especially if you don't use the Fomorian accellerant mod.

Come On DE, fix this. For real this time

• Like 4

After recent hotfixes the fishing spears leave a weird line when you catch fish. it goes from the warframes hand to the place where the fish was. It stacks and follows you even in archwing. kinda funny but still annoying.

And i cant use the helminth chair anymore only directly after log in. 

Edit: After i read it from others here, I tested my Kuva Dragkoon with the Flak Canon skin ... on Mirage ofc. and I drop from 140-160 fps to about 20-30 fps when shooting that thing. Solid 120fps loss. Teammates also suffer from this.

Edited by shardo16
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, --RV--Faras said:

I still see 40k scores tho

It's possible to get that high without exploits. Takes a lot of coordination, nearly flawless execution, and good luck regarding map layout. Saw a video of a squad doing 36k, and they made several mistakes, so 40k is not out of the range of possibility.

• Add antispam chat filter as basic for Recruit and Trade :
  1.      any not letters  like: +++++++ spam
  2.      lower then 3 letters like: \w/
  3.      any repeated like: wwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Add filter to show  only 1 unique message in chat for "Friday-evening trade chat" (dont show repeated same messages)
  • Like 3

I don't know exactly why, but after this hotfix my game started lagging, so I started to investigate what it could be. After a while I found out that the problem was CPU usage, at the exact moments when my game was lagging the Warframe CPU usage had dropped to around 5 to 10%, and it wasn't any other program using the CPU, most of the CPU wasn't being used. I really don't know if the problem is the hotfix or if it's just a coincidence, but I think you should investigate that.

Edited by HeitorLC
  • Like 1

Nice, i knew something was missing from my Ogris cannon.

Still, you should really let us sell Cedo/Lavos BPs to father for more cells, the investment to reward ratio was really, REALLY bad for that event and while this wouldn't completely fix it, it'd show at least some respect for people who played OV.

• Like 2

Good morning! Trying to sneak one through on me, eh?

Revert or replace the line of sight added to Khora's Whipclaw in U29.5.0. It's unreliable and it makes playing Khora frustrating.

giphy.gif

This change was described as a "little quality of life touch up":

WARFRAME ABILITY CHANGES:

The first group in our “touch all Warframes” list! We aim to give each Warframe a little quality of life touch up and not laser focus on one Warframe at a time.

Khora

• There is now a minimal Line of Sight check on Whipclaw’s radial damage. 

This certainly does not look like an improvement to her quality of life.

giphy.gif

A "little quality of life touch up" would be like "Ensnare refunds energy if the target is killed too soon", not "lol your ability doesn't work sometimes".

giphy.gif

The LoS is so buggy and unreliable everywhere it's used for projectiles.

giphy.gif

And it doesn't even need to be used, because damage falloffs are already used everywhere else to balance AoE weapons.

Spoiler

And guess what?

giphy.gif

It ignores doors so it doesn't even stop what you were trying to stop.

It's just made legitimate use of this Warframe frustrating. It's been almost two months. How long will you continue to saddle my favorite Warframe with this crippling nonsense?

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Steve @[DE]Grineeer @[DE]Pablo

• Like 19
1 minute ago, Sir_Karrasko said:

Any help on this issue? Please

Have you sent a ticket to support? I had Baro show up once without the new offering, and support was able to make the purchase on my behalf.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, strfish said:

Fishing makes lines from where you caught the fish that constantly stack as you catch more, stays even after putting away fishing spear. 

Not sure how to recreate as it randomly does it.

I experienced the same bug. I tried moving away from the fishing area and then coming back but the lines would reappear.

24 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Have you sent a ticket to support? I had Baro show up once without the new offering, and support was able to make the purchase on my behalf.

I will probably have to submit a ticket. There are already 3 hotfixes and the problem remains. Maybe there will help me, as well as with you

• Like 1

Funny.

The mechs killing glassed enemies on Orb Vallis does not add to your nightwave standing.  This is a thing that has been a problem for literal months....and there's no fix.  Last checked this on Monday....so maybe a silent fix here.

That said, the stuff for Epic's drop is fixed.  Not sure about the final twitch drop operator stuff...but that's not really a focus, right?  Likewise, it's great to have fixes for an event that appear 4 days prior to its end at 30 days.  I...cannot even imagine this being acceptable in any other industry.  Heck, I cannot even imagine it as acceptable at many other developers, given the backlash to Cyberpunk 2077.

• Like 6

Anyway I can get my 1800 phasic cells back because I was forced to abort mission when my warframe was stuck in a perpetual downed state. No one could revive me. Was a fun loss of 50 mins of my life. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PublikDomain said:

Good morning! Trying to sneak one through on me, eh?

Revert or replace the line of sight added to Khora's Whipclaw in U29.5.0. It's unreliable and it makes playing Khora frustrating.

giphy.gif

This change was described as a "little quality of life touch up":

This certainly does not look like an improvement to her quality of life.

giphy.gif

A "little quality of life touch up" would be like "Ensnare refunds energy if the target is killed too soon", not "lol your ability doesn't work sometimes".

giphy.gif

The LoS is so buggy and unreliable everywhere it's used for projectiles.

giphy.gif

And it doesn't even need to be used, because damage falloffs are already used everywhere else to balance AoE weapons.

Reveal hidden contents

And guess what?

giphy.gif

It ignores doors so it doesn't even stop what you were trying to stop.

It's just made legitimate use of this Warframe frustrating. It's been almost two months. How long will you continue to saddle my favorite Warframe with this crippling nonsense?

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Steve @[DE]Grineeer @[DE]Pablo

i agree, this fixed when

• Like 2

im just wondering what they're doing behind then scenes, usually when they do a couple of frequent but small updates like this, they're changeing/adding some things and not telling us or putting it in the update notes. i really hope they're not releasing corpus lichs and stuff this early, rushed, and unfinished before we even have made any feedback on it for them to work off of.

• Like 1
  • [DE]Megan changed the title to Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.7 + 29.6.7.1
  • [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic