Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.7 + 29.6.7.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.7

Operation: Orphix Venom Fixes:

• Fixed Operation exploit (and disqualified scores that had been earned with it.)

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Antimatter Drop ability. 

• Fixed Unreal Skin preventing Nightwatch Napalm Mod from functioning.

• Fixed Necramechs not advancing the "Kill enemies with X Element" Nightwave Act.

When are you going to address dojo transporters that were renamed during the bug that caused them to fly off the dojo map, because i have two transporters because of that bug still stuck out in the map where i teleport to that transporter but i can't enter decorator mode to delete it. this is very annoying as i want to scrap two of them but the game wont let me because I'm not in the dojo map. can you address this so players can delete bugged transporters or at the very least eliminate all transporters that were renamed during the bugged issue?

I will keep posting this until you finally listen

vor 2 Stunden schrieb VirtualViolet:

It's possible to get that high without exploits. Takes a lot of coordination, nearly flawless execution, and good luck regarding map layout. Saw a video of a squad doing 36k, and they made several mistakes, so 40k is not out of the range of possibility.

he has 45k , he is just fooling around,profile him xD

Is there an update about when the trophies will be given out? I have 20k on the OV Endurance, as far as I know the randos I did it with used no exploits (at least the score is still there and I didn't receive any message saying my points weren't valid), and I only received the Terracotta, Bronze and Silver trophies (for Ghost Clan).

Guys, please do something with the launcher.

I keep getting stuck at "checking new contents". This never happened to me on previous updates. yet when i googled it, people way back from 2017 was having exact same problem with no definitive solution.

Yes, I've seen your faq on the site, on top of googling countless threads in this forum, and on steam's. I've tried everything with no result. Now I'm just letting it sit through days hoping that the problem miraculously sort itself.

Disappointing people who already hooked to warframe is one thing. But disappointing potential players who just downloaded the game is a whole different kind of blunder. Launcher is the gateway for these people.

Please rework your launcher.

Hi, not sure what happened to me today and maybe it's just me...but today just now I opened Steam. Clicked Warframe -> Play -> Warframe Launcher appeared. Updates as per usual then quit out.

I go back to Steam and it shows Warframe is no longer installed. I look in my steam folder see that Warframe folder is ~29.6GB  and then I go to /Warframe/Tools/ and run the Launcher. It shows up fine, but decides it's going to redownload the game...sort of but not really as it apparently downloads all 29GB in about 2 min and then runs update after update after update for another several minutes.

Steam still asks me to install it, but Warframe seems to play fine directly from the launcher.

I'd played last night, so this happened after today's patch. I've also been playing Warframe through steam for the last several years and no hard drive or other hardware changes in the past year.

Some people (including me) can't buy the umbra forma from teshin because of a bug. 

21 hours ago, Sir_Karrasko said:

The same is happening here, i can't even see the UMBRA FORMA in the TENSHIN STORE please help us. 
The first and only time i bought UMBRA F was in week 1.
If necessary, i have a video showing what's going on, and send it on the ticket or DM.
@[DE]Rebecca
@[DE]Megan
@[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, parttimeparty said:

Sounds like people are harping on your hotfix priorities again DE.

May want to take a look at that....

**clears throat** 

khora

I mean Khora is just the beginning of whats wrong with this bug-infested game. But lets make sure we fix fishing!!

What's wrong with Khora? Maybe if you outline what's broke, they can investigate and start to fix.

Archived