Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.7 + 29.6.7.1

1 hour ago, DespaTio said:

Now the alt-fire on the Stahtla with the unreal skin doesn't explode :( I think it only deals the impact damage, not to mention prior to today's hotfix mirage prime's clones' Stahtla alt-fire didn't detonate either

Same here.

Alt-fire on the Stahtla  with the Unreal skin doesn't Explode.

Edited by ShAd0w_S0uL
  • Like 1
En 13/1/2021 a las 11:47, [DE]Megan dijo:

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.7

Operation: Orphix Venom Fixes:

• Fixed Operation exploit (and disqualified scores that had been earned with it.)

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Antimatter Drop ability. 

• Fixed Unreal Skin preventing Nightwatch Napalm Mod from functioning.

• Fixed Necramechs not advancing the "Kill enemies with X Element" Nightwave Act.

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.7.1

Fixes

• Fixed a significant performance drop related to the Unreal Drakgoon Flak Cannon Skin projectile trails.

Don't know what you guys did to the Stahlta but alt fire is not behaving like last patch when using shock rifle skin :( proyectiles won't explode upon impact, fix pleaseee luv this weapon

Edited by Sonicmycr
Forgot to specify the skin because it worked fine w/o it
  • Like 1

Hey I noticed that my Stahlta stopped working right. Secondary fire just goes through everyone and doesn't detonate, even when I point it at my feet there's no stagger from it. This is kind of disrupting cause it's definitely not working the way it's supposed to.

12 minutes ago, Rungok said:

Hey I noticed that my Stahlta stopped working right. Secondary fire just goes through everyone and doesn't detonate, even when I point it at my feet there's no stagger from it. This is kind of disrupting cause it's definitely not working the way it's supposed to.

Until it's fixed take the Unreal skin off it.

I happen to stumble uponm a bug by forma my Mesa with all mods intact. When I did it, I see -20 and when I tried to remove my mods, its still show on my mesa. I have to go out and in to see the changes.

When are you going to fix the dwindling number of players?

Spoiler

Hint: Undo the nerfs, and stop nerfing stuff. Making enemies die slower =/= more fun. It is just more tedium and boredom. 

Edited by Xepthrichros
  • Like 2

If only Orphix Venom was released in it's current state maybe I would not have gotten so pissed off about losing all my affinity almost every mission and would have actually played the operation more. But common sense is hard to find so good luck console players may you have more luck then we PC plebs did.

14 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Until it's fixed take the Unreal skin off it.

This is what you get when DE makes a dodgy deal with Epic to siphon players off Steam. 

• Like 3
On 2021-01-13 at 6:47 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed a significant performance drop related to the Unreal Drakgoon Flak Cannon Skin projectile trails.

OMG i was thinking that my pc wont handle the drakgoon anymore

Sooooo you don't intend to fix the issue wherein using transference from a frame casting a channeled ability into a mech causes them to fall out of the map which then leads to the player being unable to cast mech abilities or use transference when they do return during a public run of Orphix Venom: Endurance on the Gas City tileset? Understandable, have a great day.

3 hours ago, xXkrentonXx said:

my NW rescuer is broken, i have 2

Same here and they are broken, I've done the three rescues but it does not register as complete and if you do finish one it shows as one of three until you look at NW.

UPDATE: They're working again the Rescues. 

Edited by Slayer-.
Update

Is anyone experiencing performance issues? Warframe runs my desktop kinda hard and for some reason is running it even harder.

Oddly, people told me it runs better through the Epic launcher in a previous post. Does anybody know where in the forums they have gone to fix this because even more demanding games I've played I cannot hear my PC but warframe opens and for some reason fans need to go into overdrive. Is Warframe running stuff it shouldn't? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game to see if that would fix it. Sadly it didn't. My friend whose PC is like 10x better than mine, previewed their stuff in a discord call.

They had WoW open in a high traffic area, Code Vein, and Warframe. WoW stuttered a tiny bit bc its a dense area full of players, Code Vein he is wandering around in the depths, and Warframe.... he is sitting in his orbiter and he is getting massive stutters. Devs you guys want to answer why? I don't plan on overclocking my PC nor do I really care to but why do I feel like just to run the game I have to SHIFT INTO MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE just to walk around in my orbiter? What are you guys even focusing on? Queen Pins? sending all personal enemies into railjack? Gosh i hope not. Delay that stuff and smooth out what there is already because if stuff feels like doo doo. I see enough people in the forums pointing out so many issues DE is ignoring and some extremely major. allow me to also say that a lot of the supporting changes to several warframes (Chroma, Ash, Nidus, Atlas, and some others) outside of the Ash change which makes playing somewhat fluid, the changes dont do anything with Zephyr and Atlas still being a laughing stock for wanting to scale higher than Lv. 70 Heavy gunners. DE get your stuff done right.

Game runs like chunky expired chocolate milk, out of all the warframes you got like less than 15% that actually see any content above Lv 70 while the rest become part of the joke squad. And to top it all off you guys haven't had anything related to story in a year or more. At some point I'll just stop caring about login bonuses and that is coming up extremely soon. Your events are old and lack any depth and clearly truth and reality haven't caught up to any of you guys yet. 

• Like 3
On 2021-01-17 at 8:58 PM, xXkrentonXx said:

my NW rescuer is broken, i have 2

I had 2, and when you completed a mission it counted for neither of them.

Close the program.  Fully.  Not log out.  Now restart and log back in.  As of Sunday night this fixed it for me.  Just logging out didn't work.  Once I logged back on it was 3 rescues and 3 exterminates.  No difficulty in spamming those out.

Wait, the event is done? Are you guys serious? I was waiting with spending all those points to the end of the event and you can't even be bothered to announce it through the game messages with a counting down timer? Or even just leave the shop still open for some time?

That was highly unproffessional. I guess I'm not even disappointed at this stage.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Isendur88 said:

Wait, the event is done? Are you guys serious? I was waiting with spending all those points to the end of the event and you can't even be bothered to announce it through the game messages with a counting down timer? Or even just leave the shop still open for some time?

That was highly unproffessional. I guess I'm not even disappointed at this stage.

The navigation had the event timer on it.

• Like 2
  • [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic