Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't join parties or Host

HighVoltageNerd

I've been having this issue on and off (disappears for 1-2 days then pops back up) since a week before Deimos was released. Sent ticket and nothing support suggested worked, they seemed to believe it was an issue with my router despite the same thing happening even when connecting through mobile phone hotspot.

Stuck on endless "Please Wait" screen when trying to join another party, stuck in endless load when in the atrium part of openworlds while trying to do a public bounty, and players who try to join a public mission where I am hosting or when I invite to dojo/relay/mission get auto-kicked after a few seconds.

The game isn't really fun when the multiplayer aspect is limited to chat only.

• Like 2

How much hotfixes DE already make? That realy sad, when you play in this game with only 1 friend and now he can`t connect to you. I can hold that much of bugs that we have now (like: when you use first Revenant`s skill on mob that can split up on two (Deimos missions) and after splitting, he becomes your ally but you need to kill him but you can`t) but when you don`t allow me play with friend, that makes me really sad. (Sorry about my English)

Edited by warmachine6652
  • Like 1

Been getting this issue just starting this week, so I assume after the hotfix. Cant seem to join anyone with no failed join session or any message. Also after attempting to join squad the top of my UI with the profile and squad types just magically disappears, I have to exit and reenter the pause or esc menu so it shows up again.

I got the same problem. I can play with random players and fight in my Clandojo but when i try to invite smb its just loading for a short time then kicks me back and when friends are trying to join me they are just stuck in the loading screen. 

Update: I have a friend who downloadet the game a few days ago and he can join me but i still cant join him. 

Update: Now even he can't join.

Edited by Lord_Linus
  • Like 2

On 2021-02-01 at 1:10 PM, Lord_Linus said:

I got the same problem. I can play with random players and fight in my Clandojo but when i try to invite smb its just loading for a short time then kicks me back and when friends are trying to join me they are just stuck in the loading screen. 

Update: I have a friend who downloadet the game a few days ago and he can join me but i still cant join him. 

Update: Now even he can't join.

This exact scenario happened to me today when I tried playing with a friend. Would 'load' into my party just to kick her out as if she never joined in the first place. Then when I tried joining her, got stuck in an infinite load screen.

Not a great start to playing the game :S

• Like 1

I'm having the same issue, and I feel like I've tried everything.

Port Forwarding several different ways (with and without UPnP on both the router and the game), I've added custom exceptions to my PC firewall and router firewall, exceptions in Windows Defender. I validated the files both in the warframe client and in steam several times, and done a full re-install. Various computer restarts, updates, router firmware checks, testing with a VPN, etc. I even tried some custom port redirects recommended for some people experiencing NAT issues.

The entire time the "Analyze Network" button has been giving me "Nominal" results.

This is getting ridiculous, I've done everything and more than I've had to do for any other issue I've experienced in any other game, and I still can't play with my friends, or anyone for that matter.

If anyone has any suggested fixes I am getting desperate, but I'm starting to think there is nothing I can do until DE puts out a patch that just happens to make it work.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

edit: my issue was caused by the other party being connected to a VPN.  Once that was disabled (though we both changed lots of settings, so perhaps it was something else) we were able to join squad

Edited by FlippyNips

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...