Chat not working for months (Was I banned?)

Something is wrong with my in-game chat. I haven't been able to access chat features for about 3-4 months now.

According to my Warframe friends, they think I might have been shadow/banned.

How do I submit a ticket to find a solution to my chat problem?

17 hours ago, (NSW)Lord_Drieg said:

Something is wrong with my in-game chat. I haven't been able to access chat features for about 3-4 months now.

According to my Warframe friends, they think I might have been shadow/banned.

How do I submit a ticket to find a solution to my chat problem?

There's a link at the top and the bottom of the page to support.  Either one will work.

Here's the link as well:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

How do I get a mod to notice this post? I submitted a ticket a few days ago & haven't heard back from that avenue of communication, & I've heard nothing from developers/moderators here. (No lack of gratitude from me, though, for everyone who tried to help me out.)

On 2021-01-23 at 9:36 PM, (NSW)Lord_Drieg said:

How do I get a mod to notice this post? I submitted a ticket a few days ago & haven't heard back from that avenue of communication, & I've heard nothing from developers/moderators here. (No lack of gratitude from me, though, for everyone who tried to help me out.)

You can always report your post using the three dots at the upper right of your post (use the OP).  There's an option to say there's nothing wrong with the post, but you need a moderator's attention.  But, I should ask why?  Forum moderators cannot help you with an in-game chat issue.  Only support can help with that.  I understand that your ticket is a couple days old, but it can take time for the support desk to get to tickets with the volume of tickets they receive.  You'd be better off just being patient and waiting for support to respond to your ticket.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

You can always report your post using the three dots at the upper right of your post (use the OP).  There's an option to say there's nothing wrong with the post, but you need a moderator's attention.  But, I should ask why?  Forum moderators cannot help you with an in-game chat issue.  Only support can help with that.  I understand that your ticket is a couple days old, but it can take time for the support desk to get to tickets with the volume of tickets they receive.  You'd be better off just being patient and waiting for support to respond to your ticket.

Ok. Thanks for sharing that info with me. This problem has been affecting me for quite a long time, with no solution in sight & it spoils my experience when I can't talk with my friends to squad up, or other players to play or trade together.