Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mods

(XBOX)Skaterj9119

Question

11 answers to this question

Just now, (XBOX)Skaterj9119 said:

Well I received my first riven mode. Don't know the name but I had to kill 15 enemies while wall griping are wall running to gethe my new appointment time wo to tired. Once I unlocked it i no longer caneed find it. Do you know where I can find it? It's not in the mod cancelor in armory 

If you remember what weapon it was for you can see it on that weapons upgrade (loadout) page, else use your mod console in your liset  and just select the Riven Filter:
unknown.png

14 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

If you remember what weapon it was for you can see it on that weapons upgrade (loadout) page, else use your mod console in your liset  and just select the Riven Filter:
unknown.png

That's weird the Riven secri ok n isn't in my mod console!. Like the photo you shared with me. That icon isn't on mine e

23 hours ago, (XBOX)Skaterj9119 said:

I Just Got A Second Riven mod. Now that icon we spoke of befor is there and I clicked on it and there is only one review mod so ya it's gone. 

Seems like you might have Dissolved it By Accident....

Sigh... I swear... this Game sometimes... 😐

Just now, (XBOX)Skaterj9119 said:

Ya maybe my friend I let play sometimes did. That's what I'm thinking fml

Just make a support ticket:
https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Use "Arsenal & Inventory", Category: "MIssing equipment or Inventory" and explain the situation, what you're missing and the general date it disappeared, that's about as much as you can do, you might get it back if you do it ASAP. Maybe mention that you or your friend may have accidentally dissolved it, but you're not sure.

On 2021-01-17 at 12:44 AM, Carnage2K4 said:

Just make a support ticket:
https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Use "Arsenal & Inventory", Category: "MIssing equipment or Inventory" and explain the situation, what you're missing and the general date it disappeared, that's about as much as you can do, you might get it back if you do it ASAP. Maybe mention that you or your friend may have accidentally dissolved it, but you're not sure.

We'll it popped up this morning inal ok ng with the Revis mod icon. Ha

Archived