Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is it possible to report or be reported for leeching/being afk

IshmaelLCB

Question

"How do I deal with Cheaters, AFKing, or Trolls?

If you encounter someone you believe to be cheating, take screenshots/videos, take note of the users alias and what is causing you to believe he is cheating/hacking. Submit a ticket under the report a user category with as much information as possible.

Users who are mission griefing, AFKing can also be reported in the report a user category. Please provide screenshots or videos of the users behavior as proof for the support staff. Be sure to take note of the users alias and provide as much information as possible."

From: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200287090-How-to-deal-with-Cheaters-AFKing-trolling-

If you want to report someone to DE then open a support ticket, provide information and the support team will look into the report.

Support: http://support.warframe.com/

Hes a noob so its okay i think cuz he didnt know much

but the second guy does seem sus 

he say he want 36 orphix but yet he go towards extraction and seems like he know the orphix stuff already cuz he know 36 is the max number of orphix per mission

but i try to not to make trouble in the internet so imo not to report

but its up to u tho

Running Orphix mission, after the first 3 with have one noob who seens the green extract and runs to it like a fly to a neon light, the game does _not_ extract the player.

second guy runs to extract complains "WAAAA I WANNNA DO 36 else its a waste" then proceeds to sit on extract the game also does NOT extract him, I say "you should abort given its only 4 hours if you care about efficiency"

me and the other guy have good mechs so I see no reason to stop, we keep going and are almost half way I ask "extracting or staying"

tells me "leaving" I say well its not working you want to come help? no he doesn't want to help,

so now he is just setting on extract leeching points,

we decide to extract because he is sitting leeching points making it harder for us! mission ends me and the other guy say we will report him, claims "I have done nothing wrong, I just didn't want to carry you guys" ironically while leeching for more than half the mission. even has the nerve to boast about how many points he earned on that run.

was that report worthy ?

Archived