Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Buff Suggestion

xxswatelitexx

Hydroid Feels like a Last Generation Warframe in the sense his abilities are getting outclassed by the newer frames by miles. Would be nice to see some more Cohesion between the abilities.

1. Barrage - Add Corrosive Damage and Armor Stripping to Tempest Barrage - higher level missions this ability is pretty weak with all the armor and HP enemies have

2. Tidal Surge - The more enemies he gets in the tow the more damage is done but also slows his momentum

3. . Undetow - I have mixed feelings in one sense its a strong ability if your team mates shoot into it, but most people won't know to shoot into it. I have no idea how to improve upon it.

4. This ability in most part is fine. 

I do think corrosive should be the man's default damage type rather than impact. Maybe mixed impact/corrosive. There's an augment for barrage, but it really should be in the base kit and then make the augment something else.

I saw a suggestion for making tidal surge a dodge move like with limbo, that would free up a slot for a skill that leans into the pirate theme a bit more. Right now it's mostly water tentacles and one skill that kinda looks like cannonballs.

Archived