Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

True Master's Font "press f to thank"

Kacc

Question

14 answers to this question

Just a "like" button, nothing more.

48 minutes ago, Kel_Silonius said:

tl;dr topic starter want a glorification of his titanic deed of reaching mr30. is my assumption a correct one?

No. Do you visit relays? Have you ever caught a buff distributed by an MR30 player? If you have, you should've noticed a notification that tells you can thank the one who activated the buff (unless UI bugged all the time for you). OP asks if thanking gives any benefits.

19 minutes ago, Kel_Silonius said:

tl;dr topic starter want a glorification of his titanic deed of reaching mr30. is my assumption a correct one?

I mean, we ARE the most elite players, our number says so! a little acknowledgement of our godhood by the lowly peasants would be nice! /s

people have been saying that they can't really tell when they receive a blessing, I think a simple chat announcement of (player name) has given a (name of blessing)! expires in 2h 59m 59s.. would be enough. 

1 hour ago, Kel_Silonius said:

No, When a MR30 activates the blessing you get a prompt to thank him by pressing a key (interact key). OP is asking what it does for the person activating the font.
Don't assume things when you don't understand the question, its a bad look on you.

1 час назад, Xaero сказал:

Have you ever caught a buff distributed by an MR30 player?

no i distribute it myself, and only because i have to walk all the way to void trader. if i could just warp to void trader i wouldn't even bother with pushing that button. honestly. it would be better idea to allow mr30 provide a normal booster once in a week, current system is not worth it.

44 минуты назад, ReaverKane сказал:

Don't assume things when you don't understand the question, its a bad look on you.

i am a bad person.

1 час назад, (PSN)robotwars7 сказал:

I mean, we ARE the most elite players

ah no dude, we are just players like everybody else, that mr30 means absolutely nothing because game ends at mr6.

Archived