Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Request/Suggestion - A Feathered Themed Bow

Title says it all. Is there any Tennogen artists that might be interested in the idea?

There's a lack of Tennogen bow skins and with the recent Valesti Syandana (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2170736183)  being released I thought a feathered theme bow skin would pair well with it. 

I hope someone is up to looking into the idea (because I can't even draw). 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Tsuana said:

Why is this the case anyway? Bows have been out of eons now.

Well I can't really get into the specific why because that would be assuming the reason for why DE hasn't released those files yet.

The main reason I can be somewhat confident about is due to animations, it's the same as for why we can't submit any other Primary or Secondary remodel skins. And even though some weapon types could be simple enough to allow through, such as Throwing weapons, there's not really a way for us to know what DE would need to do in order to allow or give access to files that would make it easier to create items for those. Just recently they started to allow weapons that do have some sort of animation within them innately, those being Whips and Blade & Whips, but I don't know it's enough to jump into more complex ones.

Archived