Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stahlta Shock Rifle skin secondary fire not exploding

Varazu
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

This should now be resolved as of update 29.6.8. If you continue to have ongoing problems with the skin after 29.6.8,  please make it clear that you have tested more recently so we can distinguish between active issues and old echoes.

Can confirm, live-tested on mission. Stahlta with Shock Rifle skin equipped deals no radial damage, otherwise behaves normally on regular fire. 

Screenshots are uploaded on GDrive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KgZ8aC287Us5vNBF4rGhsfjTs_Uv29Oc?usp=sharing 

The last patch seems to have removed the alt fire affects/damage from my  STAHLTA that I use the "EPIC" skin on.... WTH?????
It doesn't even send me flying when I shoot my own foot.... #BROKEN.     And yes it did work fine just before the last patch.

It looks like they messed it up when they fixed the Epic skins making the Kuva weapons revert back to the normal weapon damage when you put the Epic skin on it.     

Go figure!

Please return the old (stalt) or fix it, after the last update it does not work adequately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Верните пожалуйста старую (стальту) или исправьте её, после крайнего обновления она не работает адекватно.

hace 12 horas, ilichLemon dijo:

I have the same problem, the alt fire just don't apply any kind with the skin. on arsenal it tells me all the normal values but when i using the weapon it simply ignores them all, it's sad, that skin is cool.

stahlta.png

May I ask what Build / Mods are you using for the Stahlta?

I checked and made sure I don't have any punchthrough mods on. I don't. And yet for some reason, I can't get the stahlta alt fire to explode, for the last day or so. It's not just an invisible effect either; you can see in the video that I shot my feet and no stagger happened. No 2nd damage instance on enemies, either.

Video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YYszxHVMm5Z_kZ70j-dXpV-nHPQ_A8TC/view?usp=sharing

Here's my build:vx3QwRp.png

We're aware of this issue and a fix is coming soon.

Speaking to the "Why is this so hard?" discussion, the simple fact is that we haven't reskinned a weapon's projectiles before except for bows which are their own specific animal. So there's some new infrastructure that has to be built behind the scenes to allow this. The bug where Stahlta fails to explode on alt fire is a direct result of fixing the issue where the Unreal skins would cause a Kuva weapon to behave as if it was the non-Kuva base variant. I know it's frustrating, but please bear with us while we bang this into shape. We're committed to making sure this works right, they are great skins!

Recently, I went to equip the Stahlta to test a build in the Simulacrum, and I pressed the Alt fire of the weapon. As I triggered the Alt fire, I was waiting for it to go BOOM, both in performance and visually, but didn't happen. I thought it had something to do with the Simulacrum, but found that it is the skin itself. The Stahlta w/out the Shock Skin, performs as it should with its Alt fire, but with the Shock Skin equipped it doesn't.

Can confirm; i expect that the recent changes they made to the Ogris Rocket Launcher skin and the Drakgoon Flak Cannon skin (where applying the skins would change the stats from the Kuva weapons to those of the normal variant) might've messed something up with the coding of the Stahlta skin.

Archived