Date Announce: Devstream #151 on Jan. 29.

[DE]Rebecca

Devstream151_Wraithe Concept_V2.pngTenno!

Our first Devstream of the year will go live on January 29 @ 2 p.m ET at twitch.tv/warframe! This will be the first of many advanced save the dates this year as we intend on changing our Devstream process up in this new year. We plan on doing 1 major Devstream a month with plenty of notice, and plenty of information organized into one hour. Just a teaspoon more organization in our typically candid and fun Devstreams. 

Our goal is to simply give you - the community - more of a guide in when to expect what we show. We have accrued a lot of ‘ship what we’ve shown’ debt, and the organized monthly format should make the timelines of when to expect things more solid.  

We will have our preview thread live in our forums (and reddit) on January 27 with more information on the Twitch Drop and what’s coming in our first Devstream of the year. For now, our teaser image can get you ready to learn all about Codename: Wraithe in our first stream of the year, and much, much more. 

Save the date, Tenno! 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)corpusbonds said:

So one Devstream a month? Honestly I like that way better! Gives you all time to collect info and not worry about every week. Right on.

Yup, this is like my favourite change of 2021 so far. I will do my best!

2 minutes ago, (PSN)GRUMBIDIEZ said:

When will wraith come out

You'll get a good idea of when during this stream. 

2 minutes ago, MightyXeratul said:

Looking forward to this. Hopefully the speculated Octavia Prime is gonna be shown there!

😶

1 minute ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Sad to see biweekly devstreams go. Don't really thing it'll help improve your productivity, tho.

They weren't really bi-weekly with 2020 anyway due to the Covid changes, so now we can just plan better for 1x a month. 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)corpusbonds said:

So one Devstream a month? Honestly I like that way better! Gives you all time to collect info and not worry about every week. Right on.

devstreams pre 2020 where every 2 weeks so they are halfing the amount of devstreams they used to do (you might have prime time and devstream timings confused, and if not then my bad), which works well with the new ‘ship what we’ve shown’ mentality that they want to implement

Archived