Date Announce: Devstream #151 on Jan. 29.

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, icecold8777 said:

I just hope there will be some good news about platform cross save.

Well. my Xbox is way behind my PC version. If they do the cross-platform save I hope that they choose the better of the two. ;)

As always, here are the times for Tenno in other time zones 🌍🌎🌏 

A live version is available on Google Sheets here: https://bit.ly/WarframeStreamTimes

Subscribe to the official Livestream calendar here: https://forums.warframe.com/calendar/3-livestreams

You can link this calendar to your own Gmail calendar to receive reminders - here's how:

Spoiler

1) In your Google Calendar, click the + 'plus' button next to Other Calendars

kLZDcIv.png

2) Click the From URL option from the drop-down menu.

ZZysQmw.png

3) Copy and paste the following address into the URL of Calendar text box.

webcal://forums.warframe.com/calendar/3-livestreams/download

B1cUr45.png

4) Once you have pasted the URL, go to Settings and you will be able to set a custom name for the calendar and notifications for the streams.

FSzpRC2.png

zmw9dRh.png

I'm not gonna lie, devstreams and updates are 2 things that I personally look forward during these my time off, especially during these hard times. I just simply can't see how is going to help the game this new schedule. I hope this will be reverted when covid will be gone.

6 minutes ago, Slay3r101 said:

devstreams pre 2020 where every 2 weeks so they are halfing the amount of devstreams they used to do (you might have prime time and devstream timings confused, and if not then my bad), which works well with the new ‘ship what we’ve shown’ mentality that they want to implement

Yes I know, which is why I said once per month is a better change to go by.

Just now, Jins81 said:

Could you include UTC time for us none muricans in these?? ty

look in the replies first next time before commenting this, someone always posts a time sheet

4 minutes ago, Digressive said:

As always, here are the times for Tenno in other time zones 🌍🌎🌏 

A live version is available on Google Sheets here: https://bit.ly/WarframeStreamTimes

Subscribe to the official Livestream calendar here: https://forums.warframe.com/calendar/3-livestreams

You can link this calendar to your own Gmail calendar to receive reminders - here's how:

Reveal hidden contents

1) In your Google Calendar, click the + 'plus' button next to Other Calendars

kLZDcIv.png

2) Click the From URL option from the drop-down menu.

ZZysQmw.png

3) Copy and paste the following address into the URL of Calendar text box.

webcal://forums.warframe.com/calendar/3-livestreams/download

B1cUr45.png

4) Once you have pasted the URL, go to Settings and you will be able to set a custom name for the calendar and notifications for the streams.

FSzpRC2.png

zmw9dRh.png

Well if octavia prime should be released in this month as it is almost 3 months and it is one prime per 3 months unless it has changed and it is still chance that prime will be released right after devstream and new normal frame couple day after as i doubt there will be 2 frames at the same time. 🙂

1 minute ago, Slay3r101 said:

look in the replies first next time before commenting this, someone always posts a time sheet

Seriously? I don't  see the point using those. why would one need to seek other replies or links to get that information when you could simply include it in the original post??? Witch imo is a valid request since the player base is multinational

31 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We plan on doing 1 major Devstream a month with plenty of notice, and plenty of information organized into one hour.

Some people might find this news slightly disturbing, since it might suggest that you will give players less GOTL. 

Was the eventual increase of the GOTL alerts considered ?

PS : Overall it is a good change that will surely improve the excitement for the next streams to come.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Save the date, Tenno! 

Thanks for the heads up!

Can you make any comment about when operator amp stagger will be addressed? This event forces operator use when your mech is down and its just awful. about half the possible options just are unfun and framelock you. Is it a thing the team knows about? why has it gone on so long?

Thanks!

Archived