Date Announce: Devstream #151 on Jan. 29.

1 minute ago, --RV--arm4geddon-117 said:

Second Half/End of March 2021 probably...

Here is how it works : 1st preview, then 2/4 weeks later abilities preview with some gameplay, then 2/4 weeks laters the release.

kek

abilities are already specified

The idea is good but, That also means less or fewer drops/rewards.I hope you figure out an answer for this situation.Keep up the good work dev. Team! We’re gonna need some good vibes for the next 4 years.I Love my fellow tenno and us all to have lots of great content on here and positivity!Peace to all.  

Edited by (PSN)aqua_d1965
Forgot to save lol
  • Like 1

honestly im unsure as the regular 1-2 week devstreams were nice to get a constant update from the team 

im all for organizing and getting concurrent info out though , as long as it works for the team

i do hope we get further info on some of the following 

• zephyr deluxe skin (liger) wip
  • wraithe
  • next warframe(s) to come after wraithe
  • deployment of the other umbra frames (per dev 58/125) 
  • cross save implementation 
  • game optimization
  • connecting the game parts together in a useful/ fun way 
  • Like 5

Mostly-assured monthly Devstreams?
I'm in!😎👍

The bi-weekly (though, not really, the last 18 months) format was starting to falter and usually degenerated into meandering back & forth musings.  Any REAL information intended tended to be kept minimal due to SOON(tm)'isms and not wanting spoilers or getting hopes too high that content was happening "now". 😐

Having fixed date, monthly devstreams with a more focused (hopefully still unscripted; love you nut-bars when you just riff on each other) information presentation I think will serve EVERYONE better.
The Devs get to spend more time working on, well, DEVELOPING Warframe and actually have material to show us instead of "You'll dig this, I swear...we just couldn't get it done to show you today. 😟"
The Tenno / players will have fixed times they can tune in and be assured of 'state of play'.

Keep up the goode-werks [DE].

P.S.: when command intrinsics? 😜

• Like 6

finish chroma rework plz effigy need something

chroma need some action skill

make vex armor do something when activated  or make spectral scream an actual scream that blow 1 elemental ball with the chain effect at impact

also Excalibur Love poster boy need some love come on

Radial javelin rework?

• Like 1

Good. Less Vague Promises and more action. You better be more serious in the devstreams. Jokes are nice and all, but too much of it the viewers will get sick of them. They want News not cheap comedy.

3 hours ago, AT3chnicality said:

This would be cool but considering how some devstreams they struggle to give us info on things they will more than likely always hit an hour. That said, they have hit 30mins past a few times iirc so it's definitely possible. Them planning for at least an hour of updates and being able to 100% fill it is perfect to me.

That is true for the previous bi-weekly schedule. Now it is once every 4 weeks. I like the new schedule btw. Theoretically, they will have twice the info/progress to show off. Now, I'm not saying they won't be able to jam it in the usual 1 hour. But they won't have the time for the usual fun and jokes of devstream. I want them to have fun, make jokes and interact with the community.

• Like 2

The only thing I am sad to see happen is that the biweekly (and less than that in 2020) gift of the lotus alerts will now be only 1 per month. It was really helpful to have those 24 hour alerts for potatoes and forma or something else outside of nightwave. Especially since forma alerts were never added to nightwave at all. 

• Like 1

These are my demands. 

- Devstream 151 should be 151 minutes long. 

- Necramechs for our Kubrows and Kavats. I feel kind of mean going into a Necramech leaving my pets unprotected. They should get cool mech suits too. 

- I know he is not the next Prime, but Nidus Prime should be on the horizon, so we should get more info on Cyst Prime, and how/whether Nidus Prime will be able to infect other Frames with a new Cyst Prime. 

- Modular Fishing Rods/Spears. Perhaps some can have build in dyes, others can be built for speed. Others can spear two fish at once! Alt fire? Kuva Tulok Spear? 

Thanks all, looking forward to 151! 

On 2021-01-15 at 11:36 PM, Butterkisses said:

New player, here.

Are these the streams that have those "drops"? I would like to know what that entails, as that would help me decide if I should create a Twitch account or not.

Hello new player! Hope you are enjoying the game.

The Devstream's usually have a drop associated with them, but so do the regular Warframe (as in the channel) Twitch streams through out the week! 

The schedule for next weeks drops and times were just posted a few hours ago here (link below). (There is usually a comment a bit further down that also gives timezones if that helps as well) 

I would definitely recommend creating a Twitch account. Its not too tricky. Sometimes the drops are pretty good, sometimes its more subjective. They are pretty fun and interesting on their own as well. Good luck and take care! 

• Like 5

May we get the option of entering relays/open-world hubs and similar instances solo so it doesn't affect poor people's PCs too much/disturbing the immersion and atmosphere of such instances?

• Like 2

Hoping this devstream will have some info(maybe even estimated release time?) for that awesome zephyr skin and its related cosmetics.
Once per month devstreams packed with info sound nice, but(as everyones saying) will GotL alerts decrease in frequency, or will they happen on the biweekly times(which would be great)?

So will we be getting a Entrati melee weapon?

Also any future plans on revamping the starchart so that we get a better introduciton to the world and factions?
Locking away alot of lore behind events only makes the early game really frustrating and confusing.
Especially if the only way to catch up is just reading a wall of text from the wiki.

• Like 2